• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arrange a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find the game hosted on BNet (as if it would, yet :p) and don't know any friends that wants to/can host? Then search for people to play with here! This is not restricted to people not being able to host though, anybody that wants to arrange games should write in this thread :thumbs_up:

I, ragingspeedhorn, am allways up for hosting a game, whether you can host or not, if you feel like playing with me then just write here.

Level 5
any one who wants to arrange a game come to the chat room this sunday bettwen 8:00AM-8:00PM.

Level 5
Update!
The discussion about arranging a game well be at 1:00PM (hiveworkshop time)

Level 5
darn bugger !!
no one showed up thats a shame well never mind we well try again...
Cheer up lads! :p

(old post)
Tommorow at 20:00 GMT+1 it is then.

Let's meet in the Clan CBS channel. If anybody else wishes to join in, meet us there.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

My mistake, I missed the proposed meet up today due to some things I had to do first around 20:00 and then I completely forgot about this afterwards. My apologies, Jaakko.

Status
Not open for further replies.