• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Armypreasent v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Animationen: Walk
Stand
Stand- 1 Faces: 22356
Stand - 2
Stand - 3
Stand - Defend
Walk - Defend
Attack
Attack Defend
Death
Decay

Keywords:
insanely high poly peasant
Contents

Armypreasent v1.0 (Model)

Reviews
[IGNORED] March 2nd, 2008 This model has been rejected for the following reasons: -Waaaaay too many faces. PM another moderator or me if you have any questions. --donut3.5--

M

[IGNORED]
March 2nd, 2008
This model has been rejected for the following reasons:
-Waaaaay too many faces.
PM another moderator or me if you have any questions.
--donut3.5--

Level 8
Are you sure this is meant for WarCraft 3? No offence meant but honestly it's poly-count is way too high and plus, the animations and particle effects are well, bad. Even WC3's footman's anim where it puts it's sword through its belly is better.

Despite the polycount and the size the model is still pretty bad, especially the gun has unacceptable polycount. The animations are bad too, the textures could be better, although they could be acceptable unlike the model, which is plain useless for games and lacking details.

At least now many people can test how high polycount affects gameplay. :)

Level 13
Well gauging my prediction off of his response(none whatsoever), it doesn't seem likely he's paying attention or even cares :(

I would really like him to re-do it though. It's not as horrible as everyone says :p just a bit jumpy and completely useless thnx to the enormous amount of lag it creates <3