• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArmoredVillagerMan

I have done my second hero but it's a villager man hero. I hope you will find this useful.

Keywords:
villager, villager man, man, human, hero, warrior
Contents

ArmoredVillagerMan (Model)

ArmoredVillagerMan (Model)

Reviews
Frankster : Nice and simple edit. Works in-game and performs well. Approved.

M

Moderation: 10:44, Friday 10th February 2012
Frankster :
Nice and simple edit.
Works in-game and performs well.
Approved.

Level 10
He looks ugly, and for such a look, the filesize is too big. This model needs much more work. Just a little advice: try to make somehing more like... custom. Something, that doesn't look like a simple edit edit..
Dont force people, there's a tons of approved edit-model around here.
- In "Stand Ready" animation, his right arm go through his body.
- The reason make file size bigger even with only 300 poly is Blizzard's animations (side effect of transfer animation).

I just don't see the use in this model... All of that could have been done by importing attachments, which would be a much smaller file size. And attachments can be team-colored, just like a unit, so don't try to say "it's for team-color" like a lot of people say. I know, because I've made plenty of team-colored attachments. Since he's still weaponless and without a helmet, a player still has to use attachments to make him function. So, what's in this model to make us want to import it rather than importing 3 attachments that are 2-6 KB each? (Glove with right/left animations, chest armor+shoulder pads, boot attached to left & right foot)