• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Armored White Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
:fp: Please spare a time to browse model section to see if the model your requesting already exist.

Armored Werewolf - General Frank
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...prev=search=Armored%20Wolf&r=20&d=list&page=3

If this is not what your looking for..

:fp: Please add screenshot or something that will illustrate on how you would like the model to be. (Recommended: 1 screenshot each = front, back & side)
:fp: Add more information about this request (what is it for? or something..) so more people would appreciate your effort posting this thread and will probably help you.

Thank you,
DarkHorse08

Level 23
Ask Sacridshadow. He made one 2 years ago. And recently, Sellenisko recreated his model with no credit to him, as it was similar to Blizzard concept for the Worgen mount. But asking sacrid for his wolf, as it fills your request, would be the best idea. Besides, it's cleaner than Sellenisko's and isn't a walking pile/blob of armor plates.

Level 23
Well, the oldest image of sacrid's is on Hive, but he has supposedly updated it since then, and it should now look better. I'd have to check. He can't access Hive easily, so I figure I'd be uploading the image here. :/ I have still suggested to him that he should tweak the armor colors or style a bit. But I'm sure you can request changes. What sort of armor are you looking for? (eg: undead, cryptlord, human, Night elf, etc.)

Level 9

it's too complicated, i want a simple white wolf with armor pads, that's it ...
hmm ...
maybe like this :
images

oh if someone could expand it, i need the "evolution" model too :D
make the wolf stand and hover like this :
images

Status
Not open for further replies.