• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Argus

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Yeah, everybody knows where the Eredar come from. A lovely celestial paradise called Argus.

argusbz1.jpg

argus2xu2.jpg

argus3oj3.jpg

Level 15
Frostwhisper, you have out-done yourself. This looks absolutely amazing... better than anything Blizzard themselves could possibly have accomplished! I give you one shiny ruby (reputation) for your outstanding work!

Level 18
"This was the last night of my existence as an Eredar, and I enjoyed it with my whole being. For tomorrow, I knew, I was to depart from this world. My master, Archimonde, along with his colleague, Kil'Jaeden, had made a pact with the Dark Titan that would bind our nation to his service. Thus we were to achieve immortality and power untold... power overwhelming. But, if that was to happen, we had to venture into the Twisting Nether... and leave our beloved, wondrous Argus forever.
Only that was what I grieved for."

Status
Not open for further replies.