• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Before I say anything, OMGWTFFINALLYIGOTWARCRAFTIIIANDPHOTOSHOPTO WORK! The baby is bo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Before I say anything,
OMGWTFFINALLYIGOTWARCRAFTIIIANDPHOTOSHOPTO WORK!

The baby is born, and it's a girl! The child is named Belial, and everyone in Kalimdor is very thrilled for this new heir!
"The forests of Kalimdor whisper the name... Belial..."
And first born, the first, Emo Hippy! *Troljan falls out of his chair*
And even more news!
Evillizard and Raven has summoned Varimathrias and Sylvanas to Kalimdor, saving them from Trolman! They have sent them also into the portal, but accidently there is a camera on them! As they go threw, they see...
ARGUS! As a greeny planet! All the Eredars are now Green Eredars and are druidic! As we go threw, we see the Enviromental Throne, where Arthas sits and likes a couch potato. And, we see The river of spirits, where we see pudding. Aperently, we found the soul of Billy in the pudding. Oh wait... *censor* *error*
They even made a black meddow for Varimathrias and Sylvanas. And look, you can see over there at the None-Hellish Throne Archimonde, Kil'jaeden and Sargeras as playing Hop-Scotch. And if you look to the portal, you see the army of Treants and Emos ready to protect Argus.

Attachments

• 24836.jpg
    24836.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 28
Level 18
What the?
*goes down to the dungeons*
THE PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED!CLOSE DOWN THE CITY!CALL THE MONKS TO CAST A HOLLY WALL SO THE DREADLORD CANT LEAVE!AND THEN SEARCH EVERY SQUARE METER FOR THEM!
Strange they took the B sexual ogre with them...
Also your daughter looks more like a boy.....and why doesent ithave pants?Oo
Maybe she can grow up for a day and use a better model?

Level 23
I know your plan Evillizard. You want to infuse her with different powers and create a new Guardian!

BUT HOW COULD YOU DONE THIS TO ARGUS? TO EREDAR? TO ALL THE DARKNESS THAT CONSUMED THIS WORLD! WE WILL HAVE JUSTICE! THE BLOOD OF YOUR PEOPLE... YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS... SEEKS JUSTICE! COME OUT COWARD! COME AND FACE THE WRATH OF THE TRIUMVIRATE! (Patch 3.7)

Level 10
Well it really sucks to be you guys. Espically if my templars are putting in dwarven expolsives everywhere in Ice Crown Citadael. Ever since the Council has deemed it unrealiable (creatures have escaped *cough*)
Why didn't we just Kill Varmarthis?

Level 23
We are all spirits... we are all souls... we are all pure and we bring the corruption on ourselves by our own actions. We are pure so we must see the impurity in us and except it. This is our way. This is our peace. We do not deny. We except.

Level 11
Well, I love everyone. I don't care if I do not know them, I don't care what they've done, I don't care for their sex, I just love them. Some people ask "Does that make me gay?" When you think of it in that incorrect sense, It would make me bi-sexual, but to correct that theory I would like to say "Is a parent bi-sexual for loving both her daughter and son?" Of course, I am only a parent to Belial, but in the same sense I love everyone.

Level 19
Don't mind me, I'm just a peon from the future writing down notes of which notable persons there are/will later be in Argus:
- Evillizard
- Raven
- Belial
- Arthas
- Sylvanas
- Varimathras
- Drek'thar
- Snixx
- Sen'jiquib Fireweed
- Peon Amargaard
- Screen
- Soul of Billy (Who's this?)