• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Its me, Peon Dream again! yikes! This boat ride was not at all smooth. I nearly died in th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Its me, Peon Dream again! yikes! This boat ride was not at all smooth. I nearly died in this boat! Anyway, here is the conversation between the trio:

Nkaoehs: how far to land? i am feeling seasick...
Destiny:A long way to go. I am bringing you some bad news now..
Nkaoehs: What?
Destiny: Kalimdor does not have any right place for us to land. The seas are guarded and the shores are even more heavily guarded.
Nkaoehs: So what is the only way in?
Destiny: Im afraid there's no way into Kalimdor.
Angeli: I have been a ranger for many years so i have some plans on how to get in... The only safe way in is through Argus. In argus, there is a *censored* which allows us to *censored*. However, to get to argus, we must seek 3 ways but all 3 are equally dangerous.
Axel: Allow me to speak. I know of a maiden in our homeland that can create temporary portals that lasts for a few minutes into other realms. However, we must take a long journey there and it will be dangerous.
Nkaoehs: We shall risk any danger in order to survive.
Destiny: Alright, then its settled. We shall move back to SEK.

Attachments

• 30865.png
    30865.png
    889.1 KB · Views: 42
Level 23
This just doesnt make any sence. You say its hard to get to that continet you are sailing on a ship to and then say that an easier way to the continet where you sail through empty sea is to somehow travel to another world which is extremely hard and then from there manage to find a portal in Kalimdor!

Even if you lose one ship in battle in the sea, it wont match the damage you will get in a world full of demons and hippies!

Status
Not open for further replies.