• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

arena hero help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey i have an arena map and noticed that others seem to have heros on the nuetral team but arent heros from the nagas or custom or any other wierd race like that just normal heros to select on a team that isnt theirs. anyway i was just wondering
HOW DO YOU GET THESE HEROS ONTO THE MAP cuz so far i just make a hero on a team and it attacks the thing ur selectin with and yet the other arenas heros even if hostile dont do a thing so can sum1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me how to do this plzzzzz

Level 7
Theres no need to be an ass about it, and you don't need to call him a noob. And besides, I have seen a lot noobier comments by you yourself, so just stfu and stop being such a hypocrite.

@M1LENK0: I assume what you are looking for is making them belong to 'Neutral Passive'. They treat everyone not as enemies and will just sit passively.

P.S. Ramza, this is for you
warm_cup_STFU.jpg

@Mods: Sorry if this was a bit excessive, but Ramza has really been pissing me off and he was unneccessarily harsh with this guy for asking a question.

Level 22
I have seen a lot noobier comments by you yourself

Oh really... which one?

At least I try to find out stuff before askin a question.

And Ramza, calm down with calling people noobs, like you weren't one when started modding.

uhmm... no... Ye ofcourse I was -.- But Im not asking THAT kind of questions.

k, except about the max damage question... thats was kinda noob, but im not englisch

Status
Not open for further replies.