• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What the crap is Hero Arena and Villiage Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
What the crap is hero arena and Village builder. I'm guessing hero arena is just as it sounds, an arena where you choose your hero and fight other players, like Hell vs. Heaven, I've also seen God Hero Arena or something. Also, what the crap is village builder? How entertaining can watching a peasent build a blacksmith be anyway? Do you build an oversized town then fight the other players? Do you compete to see who does it faster? I can't Download any of these maps because my internets as slow as hell, so tell me.

O$kay, and
I want to address something that related to my demon vs. undead post, because theres a problem with my computer or something and I can't respond to piss people off with my wayward opinions. Daemons kick a**, they would win, I read somewhere that voidwalkers are actually demons, but hell if I know.

Level 45
1. go look at ur descriptions
2. get a better net connection
3. obviously go ask the creator hunter_101
5. village builder rocks! and u build armies and send them across a huge map and fight with people, not building black smiths or wat ever crap u said.
havn a slow connection isnt an excuse, surly u can wait 20-30mins for it to dl cant u if ur net is so slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.