• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Throne of Retribution: Xaerth's Hero/Castle Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, my RPG-ish Hero/Castle builder is complete. You are probably asking, "Well Xaerth, why would I want to download this map?"

-32 CUSTOM SPELLS to build your hero with (About 8 are triggered, hah.)

-Build your army from Dwarves, Orcs, Humans, Murlocs, Trolls, Ogres, Elves, Tauren, and even Goblins.

-Conquer on land AND sea. Yup, heroes can buy a ship too.

-Probably the first hero builder vs castle builder map (that I'm aware of, if you've seen another flame me. not really. just post or something.)

-256x256 Fully detailed terrain. Uh, wow big deal I know but who cares.

-...Its fun?

And if you want to help me test future versions of the map, PM me.

Made with WEU, and its mainly unprotected. But please don't edit it without PMing me. Oh yeah, if you want some of the exact triggers outa it just PM me.

Download the latest large publish at http://wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=6247
Or, download the latest main publish at xaerth.info/mods.html (If i put that page up that is)

Level 4
The map now is even bigger and better than before. Orcs and humans can turn their Priests, Militia, and Warriors into its Mounted version. I added priests, Undead Reincarnation, Vengance of the Dead, expanded cave portal sizes, and solved tons of bugs, and even made a new income/tax system.

(Bump with update notes, yeah, its been 10 days since prev post.)

Status
Not open for further replies.