• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zerrer Castle Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, I've finally finished the first version of the map, Zerrer Castle Builder. I've worked for 35+ hours over the process of 5 months.

The idea is that there are several kingdoms, all warring against one another.
  • Lumber is gained from farming trees; trees will randomly grow others.
  • Income(Gold) is gained from building houses, while used food will subtract from said income.
  • Food now maxes at 300, with upkeep increases every 75 food.
  • There are two types of kings, Righteous and Evil.
  • Morale(Mana) will make a unit rebel if their morale is too low. Morale is gained by being near either a Keep, or a Supply Wagon.
  • The landscape is made by yours truly.

This has gone though some beta testing, but only with a few friends\family, so some feedback would be nice.

Link to map

Level 10
Dont worry about it Zerrer, lots of us map makers dont get much help. I myself need help but I think you should go to the world editor help zone if you want it. I was thinking about posting something there if I get something I'll fill ya in. BTW I loved castle builder, and the fact that you didnt need trees really ruined them. All they could be used for was hiding your king/peasants. GL on your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.