• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are You A Retard? vSV 1.3

The Newest one in the series. Featuring new and more elaborate rooms, along with some old classics with a few new twists. The tests are harder, and require more thinking than ever before, yet retain the fun and entertaining atmosphere you all know and love. The main goal I tried to reach in this new version was the ability to use anything in your disposal to get past a level, meaning there would be many other ways to to do something, sometimes even saving you time and resources. So I say good luck, and don't get yourself killed! =D
~SF117
Version 1.3-Tweaked a few things and added a Status board.

Version 1.2- Fixed Various bugs involving ROFL Guards Disguises, remade Teh Forest of Deth, added Mordor and added a few little extras.

-This Game is protected, but PM if you wish to know how to do anything seen in-game, I would love to help =D.

-----------------------------------------

Found a Glitch?

-Pm me here at the Hive anytime and I will get on it as soon as possible.

-Whisper me at Shadowfox117@AzerothEast if I am on.
Contents

Are You A Retard? vSV 1.3 (Map)

Reviews
1)ark_NiTe: Quite a fun map, just as your others before this have been. The thing I don't like though is that in the description it calls out those who have tried to mod your map, I don't think it was very professional of you to diss them in your...

M

1)ark_NiTe: Quite a fun map, just as your others before this have been. The thing I don't like though is that in the description it calls out those who have tried to mod your map, I don't think it was very professional of you to diss them in your map's description by name. I hope to see that gone in the next version's info.

Fun Level: 8/10

Level 2
APPROVE IT!!! I've played other version nd it was LMAO lol, playing it online is like 2 ppl die at the start when click AM LOL xD

Level 3
Um, are you sure you are playing the same version? this is version SV, this one is completely new, the one you are talking about is 6.0-EX, because there is no Zomg mode and now I've forgiven them and regret flaming them =(... did i upload the right one?

Level 1
Just played it the whole day lawl :D. I came to the boss with my little brother on LAN, with crab/death armor; and we tried a bunch of things. We even tried to go with a pig, 6 frogs and myself, but resulted in a masss demon spawn. Is it possible to finish it :D?
How do you get Magic Armor while not using all the pigs?

Two points I noticed:
-it's Citadel instead of Citidel
-i dropped the boots on the platform, walked out of the fire (where it says ur boots are burned) and then i picked them up again :D, no need to go thro the trouble with the phoenix later on.

Luv ur Retard games! but also hate them at the same time :p.

Level 1
hahaha just got the magic armor :D nvm that. If I just play the whole game again... I might have three l3333t armors.

Important Note:
The bugs + the Fans arnt working correctly all the time it seems like it has to do with the fighting between hu/orc.
Sometimes the fans don't do anything at all, and the only possible thing to do is to launch a piggy :D, instead of the reverse stuff you would've had to do.

Level 1
Hey , it';s a funny game :>
can i know some tips about the horse . sword . armor's doing .. ?
and I really don't know how to get the
death armor ..

and how can i no lanugh the pig to throw bugs way ? bcz i can use the water to destroy the fans at old version .. now i have no idea .. > <

thx your suggestion , and wish you can make more at next version :>>

Level 1
What What What???

Well, u all guys make it seem very easy, but i don't have a CLUE what am i suppossed to do with the phoenix. I have NEVER passed that spot no matter how many times i tried it. WHAT SHOULD I DO? HELP ME!!!:grin:

Level 1
I am stuck, after the phoenix and the crabs parts... I am in the part of the 3 levers
What may i give to the tauren??
I tryed the food , the sheep, the woman, the water, the pig.
I am really desperate!:cry: