• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are You A Retard?

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Are you a retard?

Now it's updated to the map i meant to upload. I think
all the bugs is fixed. But if you find some more tell me,
then i fix them.

The credits are fixed too!

Keywords:
retard, are you a retard, idiot
Contents

Are You A Retard? (Map)

Reviews
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under...

M

Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus.
If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review
1) Terrain - Horrible (1)
2) Trigger - Horrible (1)
3) Minor Error - Horrible (1)
4) Major Error - Horrible (1)
5) Replay Value - Horrible (1)
6) Fun factor/gameplay - Horrible (1)
7) Use of imported material - Horrible (1)
8) Single player - Bad (2)
9) AI support -
10) Camera -
11) Originality - Horrible (1)
12) File Size - Excellent (5)
13) Internet/LAN Friendly -
14) Balancing -
15) Packaging - Average (3)
16) Credits - Horrible (1)
17) Storyline -
18) Theme -
19) Protection - Excellent (5)
20) Quality - Average (3)
21) Description/Information/Detail - Bad (2)
22) Hiveworkshop rules & regulation - Excellent (5)
23) Game Mode -
24) Function - Horrible (1)
25) Unit Placement - Good (4)

Total Accumulation Point : 39/90 * 100 + (-44) (Review) = 0

[+] -
[!] -
[-] - Leak trigger.
[-] - Should have remove the useless Melee Initialization.
[-] - Firebolt hotkey "B" not working.
[-] - Major bug detected, Click Me monster does not make the player defeated.
[-] - Major bug detected, "I am gonna kill you" unit does not kill the enemy once the player step into the foot switch.
[-] - If 2 player stun "I am gonna kill" unit, they could walk pass the foot switch without getting killed.
[-] - Major bug detected, killing the colored guy would make the player unable to goes to the next course.
[-] - Uncredited resources.
[-] - Major bug detected, blue circle of power could kill people. You put the dirt region too close to it.
[-] - Major bug detected, the gate not invulnerable. Player could destroy the gate instead of figure out how to unlock it.
[-] - Some area lag horribly due to the mass usage of doodad/destructible.
[-] - Icon error detected. The icon at upper left indicate a blood mage, but the unit is pandaren.
[-] - Missing icon detected (Green Icon)
[-] - Major bug detected, the millitary base doesn't seem to have any trap.
[-] - Major bug detected, the shallow water path with Do Not Click Me unit is too narrow for unit to pass.

Review : Being a fans of Are You A Retard map, I certainly disappointed by the development of this map. This map is completely way too bugged and most of the trap is too lame and easy to be figure out by those who often play it.

In addition to it, some doodad/destructible and unit should be invulnerable to ensure the trap work smoothly so the other player does not use the loophole to skip those trap.

You did not import the material to it's proper place and give credit to those resources.

To make matter from bad to worst, you did not fix the leak trigger and have several useless trigger over it. Which it increase the file size of your map as well.

Way too bugged just as been mention at the positive/negative point, fix all those major bug. Nobody would be interested to host this game at battlenet/gg-client if you did not fix those error.

The map condition is extremely poor down to the core, you obviously did not test it and release it right away. I doubt you have test it just like you state it at your map description.

I have half the mind of given this map -5,000,000,000,000 for degrading the standard of other Are You A Retard map, but being a fans of Are You A Retard map. I would just set the overall score to 0.

Another -44 point for this map.
Septimus Score System
Awful: 1-10
Unacceptable : 11-30
Lacking : 31-49
Useful : 50-69
Recommend : 70-90
Highly Recommend : 91-100
Director Cut : 101-105
Sub-Zero : 106+
Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 0/100
Rating - 1/5
Condition - Awful
Status - Pending (Suspend)
Review - 1
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else.
Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

Level 1
This isn't part of the "Are you a retard?" series, SF117 said he won't be working on a new version any time soon.
so this guy is a poser. =p

Level 31
Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus.
If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review
1) Terrain - Horrible (1)
2) Trigger - Horrible (1)
3) Minor Error - Horrible (1)
4) Major Error - Horrible (1)
5) Replay Value - Horrible (1)
6) Fun factor/gameplay - Horrible (1)
7) Use of imported material - Horrible (1)
8) Single player - Bad (2)
9) AI support -
10) Camera -
11) Originality - Horrible (1)
12) File Size - Excellent (5)
13) Internet/LAN Friendly -
14) Balancing -
15) Packaging - Average (3)
16) Credits - Horrible (1)
17) Storyline -
18) Theme -
19) Protection - Excellent (5)
20) Quality - Average (3)
21) Description/Information/Detail - Bad (2)
22) Hiveworkshop rules & regulation - Excellent (5)
23) Game Mode -
24) Function - Horrible (1)
25) Unit Placement - Good (4)

Total Accumulation Point : 39/90 * 100 + (-44) (Review) = 0

[+] -
[!] -
[-] - Leak trigger.
[-] - Should have remove the useless Melee Initialization.
[-] - Firebolt hotkey "B" not working.
[-] - Major bug detected, Click Me monster does not make the player defeated.
[-] - Major bug detected, "I am gonna kill you" unit does not kill the enemy once the player step into the foot switch.
[-] - If 2 player stun "I am gonna kill" unit, they could walk pass the foot switch without getting killed.
[-] - Major bug detected, killing the colored guy would make the player unable to goes to the next course.
[-] - Uncredited resources.
[-] - Major bug detected, blue circle of power could kill people. You put the dirt region too close to it.
[-] - Major bug detected, the gate not invulnerable. Player could destroy the gate instead of figure out how to unlock it.
[-] - Some area lag horribly due to the mass usage of doodad/destructible.
[-] - Icon error detected. The icon at upper left indicate a blood mage, but the unit is pandaren.
[-] - Missing icon detected (Green Icon)
[-] - Major bug detected, the millitary base doesn't seem to have any trap.
[-] - Major bug detected, the shallow water path with Do Not Click Me unit is too narrow for unit to pass.

Review : Being a fans of Are You A Retard map, I certainly disappointed by the development of this map. This map is completely way too bugged and most of the trap is too lame and easy to be figure out by those who often play it.

In addition to it, some doodad/destructible and unit should be invulnerable to ensure the trap work smoothly so the other player does not use the loophole to skip those trap.

You did not import the material to it's proper place and give credit to those resources.

To make matter from bad to worst, you did not fix the leak trigger and have several useless trigger over it. Which it increase the file size of your map as well.

Way too bugged just as been mention at the positive/negative point, fix all those major bug. Nobody would be interested to host this game at battlenet/gg-client if you did not fix those error.

The map condition is extremely poor down to the core, you obviously did not test it and release it right away. I doubt you have test it just like you state it at your map description.

I have half the mind of given this map -5,000,000,000,000 for degrading the standard of other Are You A Retard map, but being a fans of Are You A Retard map. I would just set the overall score to 0.

Another -44 point for this map.
Septimus Score System
Awful: 1-10
Unacceptable : 11-30
Lacking : 31-49
Useful : 50-69
Recommend : 70-90
Highly Recommend : 91-100
Director Cut : 101-105
Sub-Zero : 106+
Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 0/100
Rating - 1/5
Condition - Awful
Status - Pending (Suspend)
Review - 1
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else.
Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

Level 8
Sorry!! Sorry!! I Posted The Early Version Of The Map!!
Not The Finished One!

I don't know what was uploaded before but I would rate this 3/5.

-Things could be more challenging.
-Most of the traps was death with no reason - I don't see reason for me to die from walking wrong road that looks just normal; death from blink(why)
-Poison clouds near end are too tight. This is not escape map so no need to place them like that

Possible bug:
I get tank control even if I don't buy the key.