• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are the mods fair?

Are the mods fair?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
i believe a similar thread used to exist, and after some flaming was closed.

my opinoin, well mods are not perfect, far from it. usually they are alright but i do have a problem when rules must be obeyed to the letter. rules should be considered more like guidlines than commands and while people would dissagree with me, i often think rules are enforced like commands here depending on who you are dealing with.

my favorite two mods, shados and brad

least, probably dsg, i feel he can be very arrogant, having said that, i have not dealt with him barely at all. im just judging on what ive seen.

Level 36
I figure the harder I try, the more likely it is you'll go away. Since you're never around, you don't make an idiot of yourself in front of me anymore, which is why you haven't recieved any negative rep from me of late.

And you're always doing stupid shit to recieve your -rep, my hate for you is irrelevant.

As well, there is already a thread specifically for the exact same topic, WHICH YOU BLOODY POSTED IN right here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=599786#post599786

Don't do crap like this again. Making a thread when you already know that a similar thread exists and is active is just as bad as necroposting or double posting.

Level 15
Seeing that life itself isn't fair, it's a safe bet the mods (and admins) here are not paragons of equity. :wink:

Level 27
I figure the harder I try, the more likely it is you'll go away. Since you're never around, you don't make an idiot of yourself in front of me anymore, which is why you haven't recieved any negative rep from me of late.

lol you will definitely NOT be the reason for me to leave here.

And im not much around because i don't live here ~.~

Level 36
As you may or may not have noticed in the 'addiction' thread, I post around 20 minutes twice a day. For a total of 40 minutes. I don't exactly live here either.

But regardless, you seem to have matured a great deal from yonder era, back when your buddies Infuzionz/Eggy and Alot_of_Garbage were still around.

And you can all be safe in knowing that, no matter how much I hate you, or I say I hate you, I never can possibly hate you as much as I hate a character named fallenangelflonne that joined sometime after the merge.

Level 20
da modz rly rnt fare liek dey negrepd me FUR NO REEZUN LUL i unly liek p0st3d t3h phood thred LOLZZZ :infernal_smiley_spam::infernal_smiley_spam::infernal_smiley_spam::infernal_smiley_spam::infernal_smiley_spam:

da bst moderaturs r deskalada and dsg dey r liek awzum

khan dey maik m3 sum naruto spelpax PLZPLZPLZ :infernal_smiley_spam:

Level 36
I find that some are and some aren't. It depends on the situation. But as I spend more and more time at the Hive, I realize how ignorant or biased some of the mods can be. But then again, they are just people, what would you do if someone insulted you on the forums and you were a mod? Run them over with the fucking negrep truck that's what you'd fucking do. Fuck.

Level 26
Are mods unfair?
Yes.
Do I care?
No.
Why?
Because if their amount of injustice is anything worth whining about, it should be reported to the admins.

Now, the admins being unfair? Now that's something to whine about. I still wouldn't care, though, because if they were unfair, they wouldn't give a shit about what we thought anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.