• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArchangelSwordofTruths

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This model was made as a request for Grishnakah[\b], but I figured it would meet Hive's standards. It's completely made from scratch, and uses custom textures. The textures are just modified wc3 textures. It was necessary to get the sword to look similar to the actual Sword of a Thousand Truths.
Attach to:
hand,right

Keywords:
Sword, Thousand, Truths, WoW, Archangel, Tidus, Tidusx, Attachment, Glow, Team, color
Contents

ArchangelSwordofTruths (Model)

Reviews
15:05, 9th Sep 2008 Pyritie: Your glowy bits should be billboarded. Also, combine your two textures. 17th Sep 2008 Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this model, feel free to resubmit it.

M

15:05, 9th Sep 2008
Pyritie: Your glowy bits should be billboarded. Also, combine your two textures.

17th Sep 2008
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this model, feel free to resubmit it.

Level 12
Hmm... I'm willing to reskin it if you want. I think it could use a few touch-ups to the one in "Make Love, Not Warcraft".

Level 12
That's why I'm offering to rename it...

Here's the history.

WoW took it from Wc3. It was Arthas' Frostmourne in the TFT campaign screen. (they had full right to take it though =p)
South Park took it from WoW, calling it the ultimate sword, which Frostmourne truly is. They renamed it The Sword of a Thousand Truths.

Level 7
Level 12
We're talking about the remade one for SP. And before it was the hungering cold, the model held the proud name of the Wc3 Frostmourne.

Hero_Lief, Feel free to reskin. I did a crappy job because I had to finish it in a limited time. You may reskin. (No permission is given to any other users)
And once that is done, I will optimize it. It will not be redone however, It get's the job done I think. This wasn't really made for the public.

Also I would like a rating lmao. All of you have said your opinions, but the rating remains a 0.

Level 6
...Note: The Hungering Cold is NOT Frostmourne...if you think it is...please...get a eye or brain transplant because as you can see that is not frostmourne...frostmourne has a rams's skull...not a humans...also...Frostmourne...doesn't glow and isn't searred (jagged)...please...never call The Hungering Cold frostmourne...frostmourne will be realeased in WotLK once you kill Arthas (most likely enough).

Level 8
Archangel, you didnt have a time limit to finish it, I just said soon as in about a month. And Lief, the file you gave doesnt quite work for my comp. please remake/fix into an ordinary model, like as Archangel has done. Thnx guys.

...Note: The Hungering Cold is NOT Frostmourne...if you think it is...please...get a eye or brain transplant because as you can see that is not frostmourne...frostmourne has a rams's skull...not a humans...also...Frostmourne...doesn't glow and isn't searred (jagged)...please...never call The Hungering Cold frostmourne...frostmourne will be realeased in WotLK once you kill Arthas (most likely enough).

As much as I agree, Frostmourne is as serrated as can be: http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3594/arthasartwork1gu7.jpg

But yes, this is not frostmourne.

Finally, i can make my parody of Southparks parody of World of warcraft, on warcraft 3.

Level 8
The Hungering Cold was used in South Park Yes,
But it is NOT Frostmourne for whoever said it was, Frostmourne is being released in the new expansion,
Its stats were already shown and they were basically beneficial to the new Class the Death Knight.
Anyways, Good sword tho.
HUGE Size.

Level 8
ok. I got winrar. going to test sword tomorrow (havnt got time, busy sketching my new avatar, signature and loading screen).