• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arcane Explosion

This is my Arcane Explosion model.If you use it in your map give me credits.
EDIT:I made it fade now
Special Thanks for Shamanyouranus for helping me with this mode

Keywords:
arcane explosion,arcane,magic,explosion.
Contents

Arcane Explosion (Model)

Reviews
17:03, 24th Feb 2009 shamanyouranus: You need to make the shockwave thing fade out, right now it looks really weird. Change that and this will be approved. 15:47, 1st Mar 2009 shamanyouranus: Changes made. Approved.

M

17:03, 24th Feb 2009
shamanyouranus: You need to make the shockwave thing fade out, right now it looks really weird. Change that and this will be approved.
15:47, 1st Mar 2009
shamanyouranus: Changes made. Approved.

Level 7
Excellent model effect!
Hope you could make a version with the explosion on stand animation.

i play wow with mage, but wow arcane explosion is different. This explosion have approximately 1 second delay and it is only repaint wisps explosion. And wow explosion is hemisphere, this explosion exploding to side...

well arcane explosion is spell that creates a sphere of arcane energy and inflicts damage. My "repainted wisp explosion" is exactly like that. I saw no model on the site regarding arcane explosion so I made this model. It is not perfect, i know but what is the point of making fancy models that will not match WoW model ?

Level 2
extremely stupid question, to use this effect do i just change the effect of Fan of Knives ? or if not which spell do I change to make it to work ?

Level 7
extremely stupid question, to use this effect do i just change the effect of Fan of Knives ? or if not which spell do I change to make it to work ?

You can do it with Fan of Knives, just set maximum total damage to infinity. The reason for this is because the number of projectiles launched by this spell is limited to the amount of damage you can do per target.

Level 1 Fan of Knives does 75 damage and has a damage cap of 300, that means it can only damage 4 targets for 75 damage.

With the max damage set to infinity, your spell will deal 75 damage to all targets...I just found this on the website bellow as I need to make Arcane Explosion for my map as well.

Editing Fan of Knives