• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arc Ranger

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
full

Arc Ranger is a ranged hero of the Brotherhood of Taurus, she equipped with a Power Aura that empowers attack damage to both range and melee units. Can learn Arc Barrier, Debilitating Arrows, Power Aura, and Focused Shot.

LORE:
Unlike their Republic counterpart, BOT Arc Rangers are excellent trackers and skilled hunters. Before they were absorbed by the Brotherhood, the Oculus Elves are native and friendly to the Republic even after the death of the corrupt Commissar Darren Korman by the hands of General Gaius Visceral. These Elves possess Arc technology that empowers both offensive and defensive capabilities to both forces, thus can generate enough Arc power to cast a powerful ultimate that can eradicate a single being, even larger adversaries such as demons, golems, creeps with chaos damage, and more.

Update on 10/30/22: Fixed the stand victory pose.
Contents

Arc Ranger (Model)

Arc Ranger Portrait (Model)

Arc Ranger Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Ardenaso
I'm so sorry for reversing my approval, but could you also please remove her weapon, and anything below her chest in the portrait? I will re-approve it quickly if you do.