• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

April fool's joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Lol ! this was my April fool's joke to you and it worked i see! (even if it wasn't 1st April because i couldn't post earlier because i was on a 4-day school trip)

P.S. Of course i have the game!
Oh, and keep playing this ultimate strategy
Game: WARCRAFT III !!!!

Level 25
... You posted a topic with "april fools" as the title and are saying that's a joke?

Here's a better joke: I'm gonna warn you for wasting my time with this stupid topic =D

I kid about the warn, but not for the wasting my time

Level 7
Re: About my poll

Zhanagnierre said:
Come on , man can't we joke?
sorry for wasting your time...!
Anyway what i said about the crack was devoted to april fool... relax and have fun :)

*Snicker* HAHA!! Please tell me your joking

I know full well it wasn't an AF joke

your just saying it so you can get out of trouble

I've been in forums for a LONG time, and I know when someone is joking

Level 3
joke i said

look i was joking ok?
from this point if u want u believe me if you don't... your problem... And i WAS in a 4 day school trip!!! 8)

P.S. I like your location! I am just 100 metres behind you "covering" you with a sniper! :roll:

Level 5
Har har har. :roll:

Like the other guy said, this is a particularly feeble attempt to cover up for yourself. Take some responsability and own up to your mistakes next time.

Level 7
You are so damn stupid!

Zhanagnierre said:
Look guys Believing it or not it IS a fact i was on a school trip: Saturday-Sunday-Monday-Tuesday...
I registered here on Wednesday and made my joke!!!
Believe it it's the truth! why should i lie on a great site like this?

School on the Weekend, no matter what you're doing it is NEVER on the weekend

The only one that's actually stupid enough to fall for this is Mecheon (No offense Mech, but sometimes you're none too bright)

Level 7
Re: yea

Zhanagnierre said:
You know nightmare, like it or not here in greece we go environmental schhol trips on WEEKENDS so... no reason! Anyway forget my joke if it is SO depressing... i won't joke again!

OK then, prove you were on a school trip, I study the Greek culture, and I know for a fact there is NO school on weekends

Level 21
In belgium we DO (not all schools, but some) school trips on holidays. For example: at the moment the 6th grade is probably returning from italy now. I don't know how it's in greece, but I'm quite sure my country is no exeption... Oh and another thing: it's not the country you should be looking at, because it are the schools that usualy decide to go on school trip in holidays or not, and I'm quite sure in every country there'll be one school sooner or later that will do so.

And by the way, this is supossed to be a joke, what the hell are you whining about school trips on holidays or not... Please!

Level 3
ok

Ok here it is:
1: we don't have school on weekends that's for sure... we just gather and go..end of first day
2: we went to Santorini ( Thira ) to study the volcanoes and visit many places i may say where people from Santorini told us about the volcanos and that's all! Have i covered you up?

Level 7
STOP LYING DAMNIT!

Zhanagnierre said:
Ok here it is:
1: we don't have school on weekends that's for sure... we just gather and go..end of first day
2: we went to Santorini ( Thira ) to study the volcanoes and visit many places i may say where people from Santorini told us about the volcanos and that's all! Have i covered you up?

OK, school on holidays, understandable, schools on weekends IMPOSSIBLE!!

you are just covering up for your slip ADMIT IT!

Mecheon, close this topic

Level 3
you don't know

I WENT SCHOOL TRIP !!!
SCHOOL TRIP isn't something that the whole school goes! we form and enviromental group and WE DON'T HAVE LESSONS!!! JUST US! THE GROUP! we group on Saturdays and we GO!!! What else do you want! Ask a greek user about " EKDROMES PERIVALONTIKIS" If you don't believe me !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.