• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Apache Chopper Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi I've been trying to import this model into my LoaP map. I have attached a map with the way I tried to import it.

Details: I followed the guide perfectly and whenever I go to the Object Editor and change the model file to the custom skin, it says it could not load it. I am aware that perhaps the war3mapImported\Ah-64.mdl path may be the cause, but I also tried it as just Ah-64.mdl for the model file path, but it still didn't work.

Please help, I can get some models to work with just the file and no path before hand, but this one won't work no matter what I do.

Level 1
Sorry its ok. I haven't done any map making in ages (at least not with customs) and forgot you have to save the map before using the model on an object.

Status
Not open for further replies.