• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AoS Screenies (Age of Survival)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
These are some screenshots from my new survival mod, Age of Survival (AoS for short, but not the popular AoS style maps, its a survival map) This is my real first attempt at proffesional style terraining, and im hoping this is just as good as the pro's. Please give me some feedback on these so that i might inprove. Thanks, and i hope you guys like these :)

BTW, can i get rep points for my screenshots?
thesandwraith

Attachments

• AoS_1.jpg
    AoS_1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 270
  • AoS_2.jpg
    AoS_2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 285
  • AoS_3.jpg
    AoS_3.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 271
  • AoS_4.jpg
    AoS_4.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 242
  • AoS_5.jpg
    AoS_5.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 251
Level 34
Nice. Maybe you could find a fog that would work for both areas though. The last two's fog looks bad. More doodads possibly as well.

Level 6
thanks guys. different fog you say, i thought it looked pretty good, but what color of fog do you think i should use? I was thinking, maybe a darker color, with a little more green, almost a dark turqoise? Also can i aquire rep points by putting up my screenies (not saying i deserve it or anything, im just wondering) I fugured i would need more doodads for this, ill get to work on that.

Level 6
Sry to bring ya down ivanneth, but this is all in one map, so i cant do 2 different fogs, but ill still try the turqoise coloring. Thanks again.

Level 6
Alright, heres the new, re-doodaded, and re-fogged screenies. How do these look? Btw ivanneth, thats for like fog thats low to the ground, but im pretty sure you can only use one type of terrain fog. Unless you can, but pretty sure you cant. Anyway, thanks again for the feedback.
thesandwraith

Attachments

• AoS_6.jpg
    AoS_6.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 96
  • AoS_7.jpg
    AoS_7.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 109
  • AoS_8.jpg
    AoS_8.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 128
  • AoS_9.jpg
    AoS_9.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 127
Level 34
Looks beautiful! I like the fog a lot more. Although it seems possibly a bit thickish. But definitely better.

Level 2
well it does seem good , but we murlocs live in water ..... and we footmen need some beer and women for those looooong nights

Level 6
Thanks guys, this has helped me improve alot more on this map. And sorry about those floating rocks, i forgot to change the tilting percentages, oh well, anyway, thanks agin. I also think its about time to post some more details on this new map in the development section.

Level 2
just let me keep dancing with my hat on and i will be smiling cute , and besides you made the terrain look like WoW
(The ice thing looks like that place near ironforge with the ice troll quests)

Level 6
man u guys r awsome. thanks again, i hope when i finish the desert and plains regions, there just as good, and also murloc, about the WoW thing, i dont play alli, so i wouldnt know what goes down in ironforge, unless im unleasing tauren terror upon it!!:infl_thumbs_up: lol, thanks again guys
thesandwraith

Level 2
indeed t'was, and I also like to pawn gnomes and dwarfs around lvl 5-10 with my
VOODO TROLL PRIEST LVL 70!!!!(since I cant dance with Night elves or duel in Ironforge, I usally pawn gnomes when I drink potions that makes me into a murloc :3)
Anyway good makin bridge , truly awsome. Now we dont have to buy Zeppz (Yey!)

Status
Not open for further replies.