• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Lich King's Fortress Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Download the current version of map here:
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/52332/
I got my idea from the original map of "Fortress Survival"
I made this map from stratch.. using the theme playing style of fortress survival, made some game style like world of warcraft.

Please forgive me, taking screenshots and compiling game details in awhile..

I need comments and suggestions please, this version is fully playable. :)

Last edited:
Level 3
Here are some screenies :D
lichk1ik3.png

Basically, big number = critical effect
small number = normal effect
Red number = monster hitting your units
Green number = Heals
Yellow number = your special attacks

I think I m the first to introduce wow big number crits and small numbers normal for frozenthrone. If not the first, one of the few hehe.

More Example Screenies, (Thats the boss Lich King btw)
lich2mo7.png
lich3ic1.png

Reputation Points
reppointsye0.png

Basic Buildings:

smallbarrierup2.png

Small Barrier -
Upgradable to various types of walls, this building is your main blocker to your survival.

repairbotzj2.png

Repair Bot -
Upgradable to stronger repairing, this building is your main repairer to your walls.

lumbermillwr6.png

Lumber Mill -
Upgradable to harvest more wood. Wood is the resource used for upgrading buildings and researching

I will not link all the buildings as so people can explore it. I hope it will be fun although its a test run.

Last edited:
Level 13
You should, it's going to get you in a lot of trouble if you don't.

Those Lich King armor pieces were modeled on, the helmet is modeled onto his head. I actually think it's pretty good. And it's most definitley better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.