• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AoS/Survival need 1 Triggerer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
AoS/Survival need 1 Triggerer 1 modeler and an icon maker

Hello

I with HeretoDLstuff made an AoS/Survival map called Barren War. HeretoDLstuff is now busy and can't help finishing it. (My fault long history). And now i seek a new partner to finish the map. I would like a triggerer wich can make a revive system and such. And maybe some heros (i will be making heros to).
The reason why i didn't let the map die was that HeretoDLstuff had put alot of effort into this and it would be sad not to finish his work.

You do not need to be good at JASS but you will need to be good with GUI, but JASS is fine with me. You need to be able to make leakless triggers. (You will have as much credit as me).

Here are an example of the map, as i trust that you won't steal the idea:
The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Thanks to anyone who would like to be my partner in this.

~Yearight

Current Members:
-Yearight

Last edited:
Level 17
I haven't had a chance to look at map yet, I will right now, but is it the most current version? How do you want revive system? What else would you like done.

Level 10
Well i don't need MUI spells but some choose system... that needs to be MUI. And you could make some kind of Spell Breaker hero if you want to. The spell breaker should mostly use silenting spells and something that takes mana away from his enemys and maybe damage a little.

leet.firefox i would like if it was 18 sec and you would be slowed and silented for 6 seconds when you revive. Also you could make some heros? you can do basicly what you want to. Just say what you want to do.

Last edited:
Well i don't need MUI spells but some choose system... that needs to be MUI. And you could make some kind of Spell Breaker hero if you want to. The spell breaker should mostly use silenting spells and something that takes mana away from his enemys and maybe damage a little.

I could make a Spell Breaker hero. Lemme know how many skills and/or ultimates.

Level 17
What else do you want? Im not so great at making heros. I can, but they are usually kinda generic. What other systems do you want? Do you need any models imported?

Level 17
Ive been working on it for a couple minutes now. I have added 2 more wildkin spawns, all centaur type spawns, and everyone will attack a base if they get the chance. Do you have any ideas for how you want the system to work, past what I did? Like more spawn locations or attack destinations?

Level 10
leet.firefox well make sure that they will still move to a base if they are stunned and such. But else nothing really...

doom_sheep i will send a message when we have need for balance, then you can come with ideas.

onisaiyan808 hows the hero going?

Where are ye?

Last edited:
Level 17
Really? I've never had that problem. You could copy my AntiRetreat trigger and make it work for player 1 and 7. If you are busy I could do it. Do you have anything else you want me to add?

leet.firefox well make sure that they will still move to a base if they are stunned and such. But else nothing really...

doom_sheep i will send a message when we have need for balance, then you can come with ideas.

onisaiyan808 hows the hero going?

Where are ye?

My break just started. Sorry for the long response. I'll start working on it as soon as possible. :D

UPDATE ON HERO:

The name of the hero: Mana Breaker

Description: I'll leave that to you, Yearight.

Spells:
-Starting Spell: Mana Destruction
-Description: Hurls a ball of imploding pure mana at a target enemy unit, dealing 75 damage, destroying 10% of the target unit's mana, and stun the target unit for 1 second.

Cooldown: 15 seconds

-First Spell: None
-Description: None

-Second Spell: None
-Description: None

-Third Spell: Silence Mastery
-Description: The Mana Breaker excels in the art of silencing. Gives a 10% chance to silence units in an area for a limited time.
Level 1 - 1.5 seconds, 125 AoE.
Level 2 - 2 seconds, 250 AoE.
Level 3 - 2.5 seconds, 375 AoE.

-Ultimate: Magic Blast (Lags the first time you cast it)
-Description:The Mana Breaker is at his peak magical performance, channeling for 1 second to cast a Mana Ball, which deals 150 damage and stuns for 0.5 second, and a 33% chance to either Slow, Silence, or Mana Burn every enemy unit in a 450 AoE.

Cooldown: 150 seconds

Feedback to improve on it is accepted. :D

Level 10
oh didn't thought you made them... And just say if you want to begin another hero :D
By the way the spell levels are:

Innate level 1/ has only 1 level
You start with only the innate spell at level one.

1 spell level 2/ 4 levels

2 spell level 2/ 4 levels

3 spell level 2/ 4 levels
These can be learned from level 2.

Ultimate level (don't know)/ 1 level

If you have suggestions just post.

leet.firefox you could also add some kind of hero selection system if you want to.

This is going to slow and i don't seem to get response. It's better if i got ya msn, it would be quicker.

Last edited:
UPDATE ON HERO:

Name: Mana Breaker

Description: I'll leave that to you, Yearight.

Spells:
-Starting Spell: Magic Defense
-Description: Still working on it.

-First Spell: Mana Destruction
-Description: Hurls a ball of imploding pure mana at a target enemy unit, dealing damage, destroying the target unit's mana, and stunning the target unit.
Level 1 - 85 damage, 1 second, 7.5 percentage.
Level 2 - 170 damage, 1.5 second, 15 percentage.
Level 3 - 255 damage, 2 second, 22.5 percentage.

Cooldown: 15 seconds

-Second Spell: Mana Eating Aura
-Description: The Mana Breaker focuses his powers into a corrosive aura that degenerates the mana of enemy units in a 600 AoE. The aura is so venomous that for every second that passes by, there is a 12.5% chance that the unit's armor will be reduced by a random number between 1 and 5 for 3 seconds.
Level 1 - 1.5 mana degeneration.
Level 2 - 3 mana degeneration.
Level 3 - 4.5 mana degeneration.

-Third Spell: Silence Mastery
-Description: The Mana Breaker excels in the art of silencing. Gives a 10% chance to silence units in an area for a limited time.
Level 1 - 1.5 seconds, 125 AoE.
Level 2 - 2 seconds, 250 AoE.
Level 3 - 2.5 seconds, 375 AoE.

-Ultimate: Magic Blast (Lags the first time you cast it)
-Description:The Mana Breaker is at his peak magical performance, channeling for 1 second to cast a Mana Ball, which deals 150 damage and stuns for 0.5 second, and a 33% chance to either Slow, Silence, or Mana Burn every enemy unit in a 450 AoE.

Cooldown: 150 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.