• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need interested people for a Arena-AOS map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone, i am seriously new in this forum and this is my second post i think. i got an old project ive done like 1 year ago. This project have nothing special...its an AOS-arena map and ive done only some trigger like spawn, teleporte, etc... I need interested people to make a great project with that map. I am personnaly a pretty good triggerer but not PRO. I can make a lot of trigger like: Defeat condition, victory condition, spawn, move units, teleporte, open-close gate, Somes basic triggered spell, timer, Board(kill board etc...), income and a lot more! This project is my real *first* one cuz i never finished one yet... I dont need pro people. I just need interested, cool, good and dynamic people. I need all the type of personne for the moment: Trigerer, terainer, spell maker and Brainstormer. I would like to finish that map and *we* will have the credits! I hope you will answer to my simple resquest!

Level 6
Try to speak directly to people and try to make your Thread more interesting.
-Use colored Text
-make list like Structure no one wants to read through such a Text
-and maybe don't triplepost in your own Thread^^

good Luck with your Project if i got my done I may Help you

Status
Not open for further replies.