• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Map, Triggerer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello.
I'm making a bleach based map.
I tried to make it alone, but I simply can't do it alone because I have this 1 weak point...at triggers, I tried hard, asked for help on specific triggers here but I just fail. So I decided to get myself a partner who will take the job of triggering and spell triggering. Most of important triggers I already created/copied, but there are still more triggers I need to be created.

Map Info:
Name: Karakura Defense

Genre: No its not the usual AoS or Hero Arena, its a castle defense/custom hero builder/hero siege map.

Q: What is different in this map from other maps?
A: Well, there is no much difference, you build a hero, the bad guys coming, you defend, but yeah its BLEACH. I still didn't see a good defense map based on bleach.

Features:
- There are no bleach models, and I won't add them in the future, I am using a unarmed model by Kitabatake, (Of course credits are given) you start with a simple sword, when you archive shikai or bankai, your sword changes.
- All spells will be based on hero level or attributes.
- Bosses every level, some of them use abilities.
- A music that fits together with the gameplay.
- And more...

I do plan to make it a bit different, I want to merge a few genres in this map, of course the main point will be to defend the town from Aizen and his hollows. I already got few ideas, which I won't reveal here.

I won't post any screenshots now, the map is in early stages, I have been working on it about a month, many hours.
The map is playable at this point, but there are still many features I want to be added to make it more fun.

What I Have:
Myself: I make heroes, terrain, gameplay, balance, ideas, story, etc...you got the point.

What I Need:
Triggerer/Spell Creator: I need an experienced parter who can tweak my triggers, make few new triggers and make spells.
Your main job will be making spells, but you will be also my partner of the map not just with about the triggers or spells but in general :D

Requirements:
- Knowledge of making spells based on attributes.
- Love bleach (Not a must)
- Knowledge of making leakless and advanced triggers.
- Doesn't matter if its GUI or JASS.
- You have to be cool ;)

If you are interested, send me PM or post a reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.