• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AoS] Field of Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
First spell:

Defensive Stance: Strids enters his defensive stance, which makes him reduce {20*level}% damage taken from everything in front of him [lvl1: 90 degrees, lvl2: 180 degrees, lvl3 270 degrees]. Attacks from behind will cause Strids to take double damage [after dmg reducement].

Second Spell:

Skull Marked Brewage: The warbrewer conjures a toxic brewage for 3 seconds [just like the alchemist's Molotov Cocktail spell in dota], which he can throw at his enemies. The Brewage will cause the target enemy to move {50 + 10*level}% slower and take {Total strength + 20*level} damage over time.

Third Spell:

Victory Cry: Strids shouts out a moral boosting speech [a floating text will appear when the spell is engaged]. All nearby friendly units will have {(level+1)^2*5}% increased attack speed and damage done while the spell is active. Lasts {level * 10} seconds.

Ultimate:

Brewrage: Strids goes into a drunken rampage, which makes him regenerate 5% of his total life every second for 10 seconds. The rampage causes him to do 20% more damage and takes 10% less damage, but slows him for 30% movement speed while the effect is active.

Level 11
...and do also view this thread daily.

196646-albums3963-picture43263.png

Level 8
Sorry people, Im doing all the rest of the Heroes since nobody wants to help me, plus
Im Importing Icons/Hero description/Hero custom stats and buildings...

@Fjury

you could give me the test map so that I can import them :)...

i do wanna help with the rest of the heroes but i'm stil waiting for you to check on the ranger i uploaded o.o....

Level 8
@Animoi666
I already checked the Ranger and it's OK but she's not as powerful as the other heroes...

sooo, a simple power-up is needed?

altho she can already hit 500dmg with a single skill shot combio atm o.0.... oh well. you can adjust the values i guess.

Gimme another hero that needs making please ;O

Level 11
@Fjury

you could give me the test map so that I can import them :)...

Bad news:

I've recently got my new computer, which memory has bugged when I tried to install the operating system into it. The computer allows me to use about 127 Gb. I've already installed truckloads of games and have forgotten to install wc3. So I'll have to wait 'til I've fixed the bug or bought a external hard drive before I can install wc3.

Level 10
I've a hero idea and it might be helping you.
Name/Title:Race:Spell 1:Spell 2:Spell 3 (Passive)Ultimate
Mystic Mage
models_2338_screenshot.jpg
VoidMystic Blast

A single magical blast dealing 10/25/35/45/55 damage. Countdown: 3/2.5/2/1.5/1 seconds. 10/30/50/70/80% chance to shoot out 1/1/2/2/3 more blast.
Void Sphere

Creates a sphere on target location with the AoE of 200/350/500/650 range. Enemy trapped inside cannot get out but  Mystic Mage and his ally can. Every 0.75/0.6/0.45/0.30 second the top of the sphere shoots out 1 void bolt to a random enemy trapped dealing 2.55/7.5/10/12.5 damage and silence for 0.5 seconds. This sphere last for 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds.
Mystic Energy

Each time Mystic Mage casts a spell, he gain one void charge, which have a visual effect showing how many charge he have. Mystic Mage gain a sub ability when he learns this spell which can be actives and cause next ability cast deals 1/2/3/4/5 bonus damage per charge have. Maximum up to 10/20/30/40/50 charge. This spell also passively gain 1/1/2/2/3 mana capacity every 2 spell casted.
Inner Destruction

Consume up all remaining mana, causing an inner explosion inside enemy's body. Dealing Mystic Mage's 80/90/100% max mana plus target's max mana ,silences target for 2/3/4 seconds. This spell charge up 15 void charge but only have 70/80/90% to hit. If successfully hit, recharge up to 40/50/60% max mana. This spell require at least 20% mana to cast.
Some other info for this hero:
1. This hero uses model.
2. The visual effect of Mystic charge can be this and best suggest create one orb for every 10 charge.
3. The Void sphere I suggest you to use cronosphere from DotA which is faceless void's ultimate
4. This model for Mystic Blast.

Hope this could help you some =)

Edit: Values updated to Skill 1~3 to have 5 level while ultimate have 3 levels.

Last edited:
Level 8
sorry for being so inactive, i had a good idea, tried to make it, am almost done. BUT i have exams and all so i'm putting it on hold 'till after the exams. (in about 2 weeks)

Level 10
Here it comes. The Frost Breaker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:[c]Stats:[c]Spell 1:[c]Spell 2:[c]Spell 3[c]Ultimate[r]
icons_3306_btn.jpg
Zerioustus- The Frost Breaker[c]Str:10+2.8
Agi:5+0.8
Int:12+3.2
(Note: This stats is just a ratio of how it should be, not accurate one. Accurate one should be scaled to fit your map)[c]
icons_694_btn.jpg
Frost Bolt:
When this ability is learned, it gives you a sub ability that is used to mark an enemy. Casting this spell will cause frozen bolt of magical energy to shoot out towards marked unit(ofc if no unit is marked it's just waste of mana) dealing
(10*ability level+(Int*0.5)) in damage, apply Frost bitten on the target. Frost bitten cause it to take 10 dps for 3 seconds. This spell is a spam spell thus it has 20/25/30/35/40 mana cost along with a 3 seconds colddown.
icons_6674_btn.jpg
Chain of Frost:
Chain up a unit, ally or foe. Gaining movement speed to Frost breaker, if target is ally it also gives the bonus to target. With this chain on frost breaker he
regenerates mana (25*ability level)% faster. Chained enemy cannot move 300 range further to from frost breaker. Last for 2/3/4/5/6 seconds.Mana cost 97/104/111/118/125. Colddown: 22/19/16/13/10 seconds.[c]
icons_10357_btn.jpg
Shatter
:
Shatter a target enemy. Dealing
(25*ability level) to it but if the target is frostbitten it deals 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 times more damage. This spell passively enable frost breaker to, with 15% chance, to inflict target with frostbitten. 120 mana cost and 60/50/40/30/20seconds colddown.[c]
icons_4061_btn.jpg
Subzero Vortex:
Creates a subzero vortex on target location. This vortex sucks enemy within 500 range inwards. At the middle of the vortex a Frost bolt is rapidly shoot out while Frost breaker's shatter's colddown is removed but cost an addition 20% max mana to cast. Casted frost bolt's level is based on frost breaker's. This vortex last for 2/4/6 seconds. Mana cost is 25% max mana. This spell has a
120/140/160 seconds colddown.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.