• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone up to play WC3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi. I am a lover of Warcraft franchise and blizzard, not consider myself pro player of WC3, but a medium player.

Would love to play with some other people also to learn how to properly play on multiplayer.

Anyone up?

Level 3
I have no problem to play on your map friend, I'll watch GoT too.

If you want, we can arrange a game after GoT.

Do you use Evolve? If so, I can add you to party there. If not, on battle.net WC3 my username is Ands737.

Add me, realm is: U.S. East.

Level 3
Custom and Melee. Just for fun among friends. Normal Melee maps in groups or 1v1 and customized maps for fun. If you're interested add me on Evolve. You must have the latest W3 Version to play together

Level 1
I don't know if I'm late to the party, but I recently decided to come back to Warcraft III. Turns out I lost most of my skills, as I kept loosing all the melee matches I tried to play. Won twice by accident, but only because the opponent disconnected at the start of the match.

I would love to play some melees or customs with you people, but since I'm on the Northrend server it might be hard to do.

I'd also appreciate any tips on getting better with melee maps. I remember back when I first played I mostly played customs and an occasional melee match. I don't think I was too bad, because I remember winning from time to time.

Level 1
I play on Battle.net Europe and my name there is Edgus. Sadly I don't play anywhere else so... I hope to find some fellow Northrend people. Tell me if you want to play some maps with me (and teach me to play melee).

Level 3
Hi guys !

I am also looking for people (EU North), my nickname is joemanix. I also would like to test my new map.

It's a 5 men dungeon based on the WoW's Shadowfang keep dungeon, let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.