• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Returning player wanting to play the new curse of times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
As the title says. I haven't been on WC3 for years and I see the COT has been updated and I want to play it. Anyone want to join or know of people who would like to join. It seems that makemehost does not have the most up to date version.

IGN Nitetrip

Level 1
Just got done trying to open port to host. Can someone try to join my game on battle.net to see if it worked?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Who plays that map anyway? It stopped being good when the original author handed it over to that nooby stat inflation guy. Just like the FF Epic RPG map.

As long as you are not behind a carrier grade NAT you can port forward to host. With IPv6, and if Warcraft III supports it, you will not even need to port forward to host unless under some firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.