• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone still playing sotdrp/rotrp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is there anyone out there still playing regularly? I've seen some hosted and some I've joined, however the community is quite dead.

On a bit more of an off topic note. Is there anyone still updating Rotrp or sotdrp -like games?

There are a few games on US time usually in the evening 6pm onwards, like about three 'decent' ones or maybe more, but RP is slowly decaying in WcIII.

WoW ones are decent, if you're rolling with a decent person, but the $15 per month / pay to play X amount of time is literally cringe because Starter Accounts can't talk to anyone 15 levels above themselves, which is annoying.

- Your fren~, PelargirMarine, LordaeronFootie, Titans-Footman, etc.

Level 12
I have a couple WIP terrains, but nothing really new to offer to the RPing community besides maybe my finished version of the Vanguard terrain to the RotRP series. I've given my time lately towards other projects non-RP related.

Status
Not open for further replies.