1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Anyone looking for a roleplay (storyacting - NOT rpg) session?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer LFG' started by Directive255, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Directive255

Directive255

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Helpful Link for Spawner Roleplaying

Well, everytime I host a SotDRP, RoTRP or whatever story-acting maps, only a few persons like 2 or 3 persons came. And sometimes one have to leave in the middle of the game, and the game became dead boring with only two people who don't know what to do.

I know there are quite a few people lurking here, and they wanted to enjoy these classic story-acting again but they had the same problem with me - not enough players. So, why not all lovers of SotDRP, RoTRP or whatever else join together?

@WhiteFang, would you like to roleplay once your vacation ends? @Claudio Costa, @Lasersquid112, @StoPCampinGn00b, how about you homies?

Well, I have messed with the story-acting maps before, but alone and singleplayer. 8 December 2016 is the first day I've ever played with others online, so forgive me if I seem noob and slow

2. FatherPrime

FatherPrime

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sup Directive, looking to start up a steam group and bring in some semi active people to get a game in some time, or many times. Anyway: Steam Community :: Tracy McGrady is my steam. Send me add I got 2-5 people on steam already (mabye). But I am really interested in this and I haven't gotten a game since around 2014.

3. Directive255

Directive255

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, I don't really have Steam but I think we can host these games with MakeMeHost. When will you normally be available, @FatherPrime (specify day and time zone if possible)?

Same, I am very interested in this too but only a few others share our passion with free story-acting RPs...

4. FatherPrime

FatherPrime

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm ready almost any time, just not consistently, i'm almost always on steam if I'm on so it's easier to get a hold of people there than on forums. Anyway it's CET +1 EU

5. Directive255

Directive255

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm 7 hours ahead of you (GMT +8 Malaysia)...

I'm usually on only during weekends and holidays, usually during 15:00 - 23:00. But the best time for me would be 20:00 - 23:00, are you okay with this?
    More helpful links: Meeting Timetable

(for more info please see my response from the other thread)