• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone looking for a roleplay (storyacting - NOT rpg) session?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helpful Link for Spawner Roleplaying

Well, everytime I host a SotDRP, RoTRP or whatever story-acting maps, only a few persons like 2 or 3 persons came. And sometimes one have to leave in the middle of the game, and the game became dead boring with only two people who don't know what to do.

I know there are quite a few people lurking here, and they wanted to enjoy these classic story-acting again but they had the same problem with me - not enough players. So, why not all lovers of SotDRP, RoTRP or whatever else join together?

@WhiteFang, would you like to roleplay once your vacation ends? @Claudio Costa, @Lasersquid112, @StoPCampinGn00b, how about you homies?

Well, I have messed with the story-acting maps before, but alone and singleplayer. 8 December 2016 is the first day I've ever played with others online, so forgive me if I seem noob and slow

Level 1
Sup Directive, looking to start up a steam group and bring in some semi active people to get a game in some time, or many times. Anyway: Steam Community :: Tracy McGrady is my steam. Send me add I got 2-5 people on steam already (mabye). But I am really interested in this and I haven't gotten a game since around 2014.

Sup Directive, looking to start up a steam group and bring in some semi active people to get a game in some time, or many times. Anyway: Steam Community :: Tracy McGrady is my steam. Send me add I got 2-5 people on steam already (mabye). But I am really interested in this and I haven't gotten a game since around 2014.
Well, I don't really have Steam but I think we can host these games with MakeMeHost. When will you normally be available, @FatherPrime (specify day and time zone if possible)?

Same, I am very interested in this too but only a few others share our passion with free story-acting RPs...

Level 1
Well, I don't really have Steam but I think we can host these games with MakeMeHost. When will you normally be available, @FatherPrime (specify day and time zone if possible)?

Same, I am very interested in this too but only a few others share our passion with free story-acting RPs...

I'm ready almost any time, just not consistently, i'm almost always on steam if I'm on so it's easier to get a hold of people there than on forums. Anyway it's CET +1 EU

Status
Not open for further replies.