• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone play this type of Tetris???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am finding a game that are similar to THE NEW TETRIS!!! The battle mode(human vs cpu) for THE NEW TETRIS which is sending the garbage to opponent is similar to the game I am searching for. We can select the level of CPU opponent. However, there are few differences.

Differences
-do not have time limit
-games end when the block of the opponent/mine reach the top
-There are no ghost shadow or ghost piece. (MOST IMPORTANT!!!I am not used to the ghost piece. It's very confusing.)
-play in computer
-do not have monolithic square if 4x4 square
-unlike THE NEW TETRIS, the garbage are dissappear and appear directly on the bottom of opponent window.We can see the garbage being transfer from the bottom to the bottom of opponent's window.

I was wondering is there a computer version of THE NEW TETRIS since it is very similar to the tetris game I played last time except the stated differences( I forgot the name). I try to find this game for a very long time!! Too bad I still cannot find it. I have tried to play NullpoMino in the VS-Battle. However, I felt so difficult to control it and there are a lot of configuration. Please help me!!!! I really want to find that tetris game.Thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.