• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Anyone on to VNs? (Visual Novel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I would also like a link to FSN.

I've played the Shuffle! VN, cleared every route. Only 99% though, I can NOT figure out how to get the last percent point! I gave up like 8 months ago though lol.

I liked all the routes, but my favorite was Asa, cause she is just awesome. :)

Level 12
I have Visual Novels sitting in my hard drive for a while. I will list them here in an alphabetical order:

A Drug That Makes You Dream
Brass Restoration
Ib
Katawa Shoujo
To The Moon

And I am planning to get DEARDROPS somehow.

I know that Ib and To The Moon are not actually Visual Novels, and they are games made via RPGmaker, but still I put them under the same category.

So far, I only had time to check Katawa Shoujo and Brass Restoration, I could say that they are rad and awesome, I always intend to get the best Visual Novels I could find and store them. I am kind of guy that prefers VNs with romance genre, and lie down & cry while I'm reading them. Yeah. Any more recommendations for this genre?

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Well, I gave up Brass Restoration since it's a little bit boring to me :D. I really want to suggest some VNs but nearly all of the VNs I've played contains erotic things so I dont know if it is suitable here.

Level 12
Eroge is not the problem. There's difference between ecchi and hentai. There are awesome VN's which are romantic eroge, but I wouldn't go out of my way and read straightforward hentai, that's just shallow.

Level 12
Been reading the visual novel Princess Waltz for quite some time now... Never felt myself SO involved in a forbidden love story between two characters before. It felt so weird. So uniquely weird, but it felt so real at the same time. I mean, it really gave that feeling of forbidden. The feeling of that if it goes on, it will turn real bad real quick. That feeling of abnormality...

Status
Not open for further replies.