• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Anyone interested in 3x exp leveling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ever wanted to play World of Warcraft but never had months to spend on leveling ? Look no further ! With the Refer-A-Friend possibility your dreams can come true.

How does it work :
You would PM me with your email address. I would send you an invitation to the game, which works just like the 10 day trial. The only difference is - we both would get triple exp from kills and quests, as long as we both would stay in the same team. Also we could summon each other to ourselves, thus providing a fast way to communicate and level quickly. This would last until your character would reach level 60 (less than two weeks).

So what's the catch ?

First of all, we both would get the 3x, so I could level my alt quickly, also I would get an exclusive Zhevra mount when you would buy a game card.

If you're interested, PM me.

Level 15
yep, blizz are total jerks now. last good game they made died when TBC was released =)
their previous good game still lives on though. and even has it's own modding sites. =DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.