• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any way to change an ability's hotkey to 'right-click'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Is there any way to change an ability's hotkey to 'right-click'? I removed the default attack for a unit and replaced with a custom-made attack ability. But it's annoying that you have to hit a keyboard hotkey every time you want to attack, so I was wondering if there is a way to change the hotkey to 'right-click'?

Level 12
Its not possible for every ability. There are some which have special behaviour though, so you should state what you want to achieve exactly.

Level 12
if it's a target ability and it is supposed to work like how units are ordered normal attack when you right click then in a trigger have a unit target order event and condition "smart" then the action order triggering unit to (ability order) target unit of issued order

Level 8
Death Adder, what do you mean 'smart'? Where do I find that? Please elaborate a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.