• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any One Need any Models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ive got a pic of something ive been wanting to model for such a long time, dont know if youd be interested in it or not... I personally have taken a few trys at making this but came up shorthanded because its somewhat difficult. What it is, is a large walking dragon like creature thats relatively fat and carrys a tree trunk as his weapon. I have a picture of this unit but i have no idea of how to upload a picture to this forum... its so confusing. If your interested maybe i could email you the pic? or you could tell me how to upload it so you can see it in my post?

Level 1
Hey any way you could make Yoshi with no one on his back and Yoshi with mario on his back and Yoshi with luigi on his back? if i wont or cant its cool just been looking for those

Level 2
I got a great idea :) atleast i think it is great. How about you do a sheep YES A SHEEP that walks on his back feet and has the thinker backback or something that would be so awsome ofcourse it needs some animations like it slams with the thinker packback or something but that shouldn't be all to hard. If you could do that you woulndt beleve how happy I would be. But is quite a challange so if you do it have fun.

Level 10
can help me do some special effects like cripple in another color or something like that? its a small job so i wont really mind if u didnt do it.... but small things go a long way ya know ;)

Level 4
You know the "rockin arthas" doodad? make rockin arthas with his guitar as his weapon and without the speakers. Speakers could be used as an ability.

Also suntin that looks like God. Suntin cool. THX.

Status
Not open for further replies.