• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

NEED MODERN MODELS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok im working on a new map and I need Modern 17-20 age models. I need 3 Girls and 7 boys. Make them look a bit deifferent not close to the same. If you need insperation look at the new arthas model on the models front page. O and keep in mind they will be using guns and swords so try to tweak it to that. You will get credit for any model you make for every map I use your model in. O almost forgot they need a sit animation a run animation and a walk animation please.

Level 6
STOP BUMPING(SPAMMING AT SAME TIME) THIS WONT HELP!!! man be patient and remember than 90% of all request wans't answered, so why someone should answer your request?? because u want make map?? lol, what if your map will be piece of crap?? then all work of modelers will be waste of time, get it??

Status
Not open for further replies.