Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Anouncement: hackers possibility moderators should read this

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MAP MASTER, Jun 4, 2006.

1. MAP MASTER

MAP MASTER

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok moderators this may seem weird, but i over heard my clan leader from a warcraft3, and he said to his clan he and his shamons will "mess up" wc3sear (i was brbed but they didnt know i was lisenin) i just joined there clan yesterday. So im telling you that you should put some firewalls on this site to keep away from hackers.I'll keep lisening to my clan leader because i got a spoofer that makes me have no name or wutever. I really hate for this site to be destroyed so plz do what you can to stop this.In the mean time i will lisen to there conversations and see what i can do to help. I cant memerized the name of my clan leader, but his wc3 account is ldlia something.
    Edit:

well my clan leader says that hese gona start with the wc3 site discusion forum.

2. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    This hardly seems appropriate for my area

However, I doubt these pathetic people can do anything anyway. We'll just ban their asses

Seriously, they'll probably just try to LOLOLOLOL spam

3. MAP MASTER

MAP MASTER

Resources:
    Resources:
    i do kinda agree with you, but these people can like get into protected maps and that stuff, i just lisend to them again and he said that they will spam u on site discussion than after a few days they will put in a extractor deleter on that forum(extractor deleter is 2 things 1 destroys someones extractor:2 well it will destroy a forums writting because after you summit your messige, a extractor extracts your messige to the main messige title(said that so the other pplz will know if they looked at this)) so if i were you i would put some firewalls on this website.
    Edit:
    1 more thing they dont need a account to send a messige here, they will steal other pplz accounts, and i think 1 of the moderators got hacked and they controled his account when he wasnt on.Ive seen this happen alot of times in warcraft3 so i dont think u can delite there ass because u will be deliteing other pplz accounts.

PS.Firewalls would be a charm they dont know how to get pass 5 firewalls.

So ill still keep lisening to the conversasion.

4. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Ooo, get into protected maps! As if we don't know how to do that already

Seriously, wrong section. They sound like a bunch of noobs trying to act cool. Tell them I call their bluff. Their so-called "Extrator deletor" also sounds like grade A bull shit

5. MAP MASTER

MAP MASTER

Resources:
    Resources:
    im just warning ya iv seen them take over other accounts and its not pretty till they delite it. idk if this is bull or not you should still take this seirestly because i still cant find the tools to make a model soo this is the main reson why im messiging this :D

they do sound noobish the cheif is only a peon with no lvl

6. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Meh

Anywho, I'm moving this to off-topic because it shouldn't have been in my section in the first place

7. MAP MASTER

MAP MASTER

Resources:
    Resources:
    I forgot that i put this on the model section owell just hopen this site doesnt get hacked.

8. Fuego

Fuego

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yeah right...

I agree with mecheon bunch of loosers that probably got to know something of programing and try to act cool...

9. Capcy

Capcy

Resources:
    Resources:
    One slight problem! Even if they could they would need to hack a password, and as far as i know passwords are encrypted so they would need a decrypter, and they would need to decrypt the password into the correct format etc...

So dont worry unless they are complete computer nerds i doubt they would be able to ;)

10. DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bring it on :roll:

11. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean

Resources:
    Resources:
    As much as I agree with DD_Draco and DarkShadow, I still think we should take some precautions.Remember that this site has been hacked before around November of 2004. Its better to be safe than sorry.

12. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    HAHA this crap has happen so many times b4 and we have always found a way to deal with the asshole or fakers.

i remeber that guy , bear icon he had..said he was gonna spam the site etc
    stupid idiot replied say oh no in the same thread with a diff account.
    heard of him again? never..
    and if that asshole did hack this is site, tell me their home adress and ill rend them a new hole if they live near. or i can just ask my good pal roky to hack by hes ip hes comp if he does that.
    not nice i know.. but cats eat crap.
    i luagh and only wish i was on wc3 to blow hes head off..grrr..

13. Bustr_Bladr

Bustr_Bladr

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    :? Hmmmmm..... I know how to deal with hackers, I work on risky sites without Firewall and AntiVirus and I pass undamaged, hehe... Just tell someone to scr*w it when he threatens ya, and then fast Close yer E-Mail Receiver(On your ISP Site) and then create a file in an unknown extension, and turn it into and .exe and mail it, and tell him to s*ck it. His comp will crash.. Just use a Hex Editor, create new and add few numbers.... and save! But dont open the file, yer comp could crash, and fast mail it, if ya know his E-Mail.

14. CyborgCatOfSpinningDoom11

CyborgCatOfSpinningDoom11

Resources:
    Resources:
    MAP MASTER, i was thinking this information was confidental. You are now removed from my clan, traitor.

15. penguinsmasher

penguinsmasher

Resources:
    Resources:
    WTF!!? How did he know about this? Could it be possible that he got this information from his secret agents disguised as innocent users? Or could he have just gone to this site, went to the forums and saw this as an unknown guest and registered just now?
    :?: We may never know. :?:

16. Matt540 sheep god!

Matt540 sheep god!

Resources:
    Resources:
    You mean the_bear and criminal member 1? Yeah, bunch of idiots.

Anyway, about the hackers: Wtf? Hackers? Messing the site up? I seriously don't think so. This sounds like a Joethenakedhippo spam story to me. they are just gonna whine and make endless spam threads...and Vg is gonna have to tidy them up...ARGG!! So annoying at times.

Dont worry map master, hes obviously a noob who thought he could break into a supermassive site he doesn't even know what to do with. Just leave him be. Im sure you can find another clan. Like Clan CBS if your in Northrend. Good luck!

17. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Har, took long enough for you to realise he called your bluff

But he's the winner and you're the looser. So much for your "LOLZ I R TAKE OVER SEARCH LOLZ" campaign

18. MAP MASTER

MAP MASTER

Resources:
    Resources:
    o mother fuck now im out of my clan.....Owell there all dicks anywey i think we should be causiones because that dude fucking hacked this old chat room that had cool ancient facts(im a arceologist and a programmer) there dicks, and i hope somebody puts some firewallz.

19. MAP MASTER

MAP MASTER

Resources:
    Resources:
    Np i made a clan called clan koh( killers of hackers) its pretty cool really, but yesterday the dude came to my clan and lowerd my lvl to 4(i was 30:( ) man hey mechon can u destroy that guys account?(not u person i quoted)

20. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    He hasn't done anything to threaten the security of the site yet, thus there is no need to remove him