• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anouncement: hackers possibility moderators should read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ok moderators this may seem weird, but i over heard my clan leader from a warcraft3, and he said to his clan he and his shamons will "mess up" wc3sear (i was brbed but they didnt know i was lisenin) i just joined there clan yesterday. So im telling you that you should put some firewalls on this site to keep away from hackers.I'll keep lisening to my clan leader because i got a spoofer that makes me have no name or wutever. I really hate for this site to be destroyed so plz do what you can to stop this.In the mean time i will lisen to there conversations and see what i can do to help. I cant memerized the name of my clan leader, but his wc3 account is ldlia something.
Edit:

well my clan leader says that hese gona start with the wc3 site discusion forum.

Level 5
i do kinda agree with you, but these people can like get into protected maps and that stuff, i just lisend to them again and he said that they will spam u on site discussion than after a few days they will put in a extractor deleter on that forum(extractor deleter is 2 things 1 destroys someones extractor:2 well it will destroy a forums writting because after you summit your messige, a extractor extracts your messige to the main messige title(said that so the other pplz will know if they looked at this)) so if i were you i would put some firewalls on this website.
Edit:
1 more thing they dont need a account to send a messige here, they will steal other pplz accounts, and i think 1 of the moderators got hacked and they controled his account when he wasnt on.Ive seen this happen alot of times in warcraft3 so i dont think u can delite there ass because u will be deliteing other pplz accounts.

PS.Firewalls would be a charm they dont know how to get pass 5 firewalls.

So ill still keep lisening to the conversasion.

Level 25
Ooo, get into protected maps! As if we don't know how to do that already

Seriously, wrong section. They sound like a bunch of noobs trying to act cool. Tell them I call their bluff. Their so-called "Extrator deletor" also sounds like grade A bull shit

Level 5
im just warning ya iv seen them take over other accounts and its not pretty till they delite it. idk if this is bull or not you should still take this seirestly because i still cant find the tools to make a model soo this is the main reson why im messiging this :D

they do sound noobish the cheif is only a peon with no lvl

Level 9
One slight problem! Even if they could they would need to hack a password, and as far as i know passwords are encrypted so they would need a decrypter, and they would need to decrypt the password into the correct format etc...

So dont worry unless they are complete computer nerds i doubt they would be able to ;)

Level 45
HAHA this crap has happen so many times b4 and we have always found a way to deal with the asshole or fakers.

i remeber that guy , bear icon he had..said he was gonna spam the site etc
stupid idiot replied say oh no in the same thread with a diff account.
heard of him again? never..
and if that asshole did hack this is site, tell me their home adress and ill rend them a new hole if they live near. or i can just ask my good pal roky to hack by hes ip hes comp if he does that.
not nice i know.. but cats eat crap.
i luagh and only wish i was on wc3 to blow hes head off..grrr..

Level 6
:? Hmmmmm..... I know how to deal with hackers, I work on risky sites without Firewall and AntiVirus and I pass undamaged, hehe... Just tell someone to scr*w it when he threatens ya, and then fast Close yer E-Mail Receiver(On your ISP Site) and then create a file in an unknown extension, and turn it into and .exe and mail it, and tell him to s*ck it. His comp will crash.. Just use a Hex Editor, create new and add few numbers.... and save! But dont open the file, yer comp could crash, and fast mail it, if ya know his E-Mail.

Level 4
WTF!!? How did he know about this? Could it be possible that he got this information from his secret agents disguised as innocent users? Or could he have just gone to this site, went to the forums and saw this as an unknown guest and registered just now?
:?: We may never know. :?:

Werewulf said:
and if that asshole did hack this is site, tell me their home adress and ill rend them a new hole if they live near. or i can just ask my good pal roky to hack by hes ip hes comp if he does that.

You mean the_bear and criminal member 1? Yeah, bunch of idiots.

Anyway, about the hackers: Wtf? Hackers? Messing the site up? I seriously don't think so. This sounds like a Joethenakedhippo spam story to me. they are just gonna whine and make endless spam threads...and Vg is gonna have to tidy them up...ARGG!! So annoying at times.

MAP MASTER, i was thinking this information was confidental. You are now removed from my clan, traitor.

Dont worry map master, hes obviously a noob who thought he could break into a supermassive site he doesn't even know what to do with. Just leave him be. Im sure you can find another clan. Like Clan CBS if your in Northrend. Good luck!

Level 25
CyborgCatOfSpinningDoom11 said:
MAP MASTER, i was thinking this information was confidental. You are now removed from my clan, traitor.

Har, took long enough for you to realise he called your bluff

But he's the winner and you're the looser. So much for your "LOLZ I R TAKE OVER SEARCH LOLZ" campaign

Level 5
o mother fuck now im out of my clan.....Owell there all dicks anywey i think we should be causiones because that dude fucking hacked this old chat room that had cool ancient facts(im a arceologist and a programmer) there dicks, and i hope somebody puts some firewallz.

Level 5
Matt540 said:
Werewulf said:

Anyway, about the hackers: Wtf? Hackers? Messing the site up? I seriously don't think so. This sounds like a Joethenakedhippo spam story to me. they are just gonna whine and make endless spam threads...and Vg is gonna have to tidy them up...ARGG!! So annoying at times.

Dont worry map master, hes obviously a noob who thought he could break into a supermassive site he doesn't even know what to do with. Just leave him be. Im sure you can find another clan. Like Clan CBS if your in Northrend. Good luck!

Np i made a clan called clan koh( killers of hackers) its pretty cool really, but yesterday the dude came to my clan and lowerd my lvl to 4(i was 30:( ) man hey mechon can u destroy that guys account?(not u person i quoted)

Level 3
Hahaha hackers scum of the earth (amingst other things that i'ma not going into) No need to worry about getting kicked out ya clan anyway,its only a game and those morons sounded like dumb sh*ts :D .

P.S. I can treat them like assholes too,if u want,me & my keyboard,im surgical with this b*tch :p.

Level 2
MAP MASTER said:
Matt540 said:
Werewulf said:

Np i made a clan called clan koh( killers of hackers) its pretty cool really, but yesterday the dude came to my clan and lowerd my lvl to 4(i was 30:( ) man hey mechon can u destroy that guys account?(not u person i quoted)

Huh..a lot of things happening to you. You should sell your story to kids and make a lot of profits. The main villain being, the evil hacker trio and the protonganist you..

Level 3
Im not much of a hacker, the only things I do is crack programs since I hate serial keys :D.

But really, there are so many ways to hack sites.

1) Brute Force (Forces over 200 password combinations per second into thing, I dont believe 5 login try's are enabled.)

2) DDoS (A denial of service attack floods a network with an overwhelming amount of traffic, slowing its response time for legitimate traffic or grinding it to a halt completely.) which actually can take down a site for more then 4 days depending on how fast a host can protect there servers, there is no real protection for this.

3) PHPBB Explots: (As Im sure, this is PHPBB forum, There are so many exploits, I couldnt write it in a story.EX: SQL Injection, Cookie Corruptor, Profile Hack)

Im not trying to be a smart ass or anything, just explaining the obvious since I use a PHPBB Forum, I patched all security holes noticable to me. Hopefully you guys update frequently, peace ima work on my game again. lol
~end of r0khan's wiki~

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I dont think they could rip this sight down for more than a week.

Only way thay could is to flood the site with bots making acounts and using them to spam fourms but i dought they have enough bots to do that.

Hacking maps is no big deal since even protected maps are openable by wc3 tft thus can still be edited espicaly triggers.

Hacking this site would not be worth it since mass flooding would slow it down to a halt but not crash it down permantly.

Hacking your account level?
THATS ILEGAL and MUST be reported to B NET moderators since they hacked their files.

I dought any real hackers would bother hacking maps since its not that hard to.

And if they hack my account due to this post?
Who cares a dam im a 0 in all and never played a melee ever thus any changes in that score are hacks and too easly reportable.

Status
Not open for further replies.