• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Another Small Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I know you're working EXTREMELY hard with the new resource section, but may I just point out, that in Icon View, it only shows the picture if it has been approved, the rest just say pending...

Also, shouldn't it show the authors name somewhere near the model?

P.S, there are THOUSANDS of pending models, would you like any help with them or are you all ok with it all?

NVM with the help of the moderating, I only just realised it still says pending even if they have been Non-Approved...

Level 32
You asked, the Chieftain delivered. Example:

pending.gif

Models that are yet to be approved now have their submitted screenshot overlaid with the text "Pending." About 80% of the author's screenie is visible behind the overlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.