• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another Attempt At Terrian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time, with The ultimate Terrianing Map. Gonna be updating soon.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Terrian1.jpg
    Terrian1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 184
Level 34
Needs a fog. The edge of the world is ugly. What's with the blue light? It should be a pale yellow, from candle light.

Level 8
Nothing but some imports, it's not very amazing. You need more height variation, more doodads (not random ones like the corn on the grass) and the light from the house is just wrong. You better make it midnight or it just won't look real.

lol, you posted as I was writing. It looks better definatly, but the grass does not fit.

Level 34
I think the grass is fine. It's a huge improvement, even though you didn't know you were. :p

Nothing but some imports, it's not very amazing. You need more height variation, more doodads (not random ones like the corn on the grass) and the light from the house is just wrong. You better make it midnight or it just won't look real.

lol, you posted as I was writing. It looks better defiantly, but the grass does not fit.
Ahh, I though the grass looked good. What should I put instead?

Some fog would be good, yeah, but im not sure rain would fit or not...

Level 8
Ahh, I though the grass looked good. What should I put instead?

Some fog would be good, yeah, but im not sure rain would fit or not...
Another kind of grass. :p #2 tinted green or #3 would look nice I reckon, the first one being the better option imo. Also, make it a tad shorter, if the road is used that much and there's peeps all around the grass would be stepped upon by someone right?

Status
Not open for further replies.