• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14

Finally this project got his own hosted project forum at the hiveworkshop... and this is giant honor for me at this point I specialy want to thank the staff and ofcourse the followers! :D Currently we are working hard on a release trailer and the annoying bugs. Finally here a new little screenshot where I'm siting in an driving APC with my team mates. Have a nice day! :D

Paranoia_Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:
Level 14

Finally I finished the new content... the average game time should be now increased a little bit (I think +30 minutes). Almost all "known" bugs has been fixxed. In addtion I have finally choosed (again :eek:) the people where will get the early access/beta test access! This people will get ingame credits as a special thanks too. I will contact this people in the next time with some little questions in order to get a early acess date. I hope you enjoy this good news and I wish you a nice day trackers! :)

Last edited:
Level 5

Hello everyone.
Good news today, the sun is shining, and we've finished WarCraft III Paranoia for the closed beta testers! How you can download it, you can see here.
Now you have 2 weeks till 29th of April 2012 to play the closed beta and report us bugs or give us suggestions.

Don't spread the closed beta, or you'll be banned from our closed-beta(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.