• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AnimRemover

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This tool is created by OinkerWinkle, ALL credis goes to him!
Since you can't find this tools on his website www.oinkerwinkle.com, I uploaded it here.

This is a very simple .mdl tools that can remove animations from a model to reduce the size.
Just convert the model to .mdl, open it with this tool amd pick which animation you want to remove.

Keywords:
anim, animation, oinker, winkle, mdl, model, mdx, reduce, size
Contents

AnimRemover (Binary)

Reviews
16:05, 22nd Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: This is useful, but people should just go http://www.oinkerwinkle.com/tools/index.html for all of his tools.

M

16:05, 22nd Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

This is useful, but people should just go http://www.oinkerwinkle.com/tools/index.html for all of his tools.

Level 9
Seems good to me, but is it possible that you could do it in MDX files.

Rating: 4.5 /5 (4 on the scale). Maybe some interface changes (though there's not much to improve) and the ability to load MDX files. Its however useful when you don't want to do it manually.

Level 16
Seems good to me, but is it possible that you could do it in MDX files.

Rating: 4.5 /5 (4 on the scale). Maybe some interface changes (though there's not much to improve) and the ability to load MDX files. Its however useful when you don't want to do it manually.

None of oinkerwinkle's tools are for .mdx files (as far as I know) so I doubt he would make a simple animation remover compatible with that :/

Level 9
His website doesn't even work. And it would be easy to implement a converter before using it if it was .NET (it looks like it). MdxLib DLL from Magos seems capable of doing that.

Level 9
Ups. Forgot a k in the link. Now his website work again

Works! Its great you added this tool, but I would have preferred the creator to do it, or for you to create a tool for it. Would have been more amusing.

Level 9
The no problem! I'm trying to make a simple tutorial on how to program basically, so hopefully it will help many others.

This application must be old then, where is he now?