• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Anime!!

Hey guys could you rank your best anime from 1 - 5? just a survey.

mine is like this.

1. Shingeki no Kyojin
2. Cage of Eden
3. Kamisama Hajimemashita
4. Detective Conan
5. <I dont know whaat to add here haha>

edit: Anime or manga!

Last edited:
Level 11
I don't usually group longer animes' with shorter ones, i'll just make a top 5 for each.

Longer Anime

1. Hunter x Hunter (2011)
2. Yu Yu Hakusho
3. Dragon Ball Z
4. Naruto Shippuden
5. One Piece

Shorter Anime

1. Death Note
2. Code Geass
3. Steins;Gate
4. Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood
5. Shingeki no Kyojin (End of first season)
5.5. Elfen Lied

Last edited:
Level 14
I didn't even know it had an abridged version lol.

It's pretty funny. The first episode is kinda lacking, but the second and third episodes of the abridged series really pick up the slack. There's one episode released a year, the fourth one should be coming out either this month or next month. It's made by Team Four Star, the same guys who made DBZ Abridged and such.

The word Anime's plural is Anime, due to the word being taken from the Japanese language which is taken from the English word "Animation". Despite its plural being "Animations", due to the word coming from a language which plural forms have the exact form as singular forms (e.g. 猫(singular) 猫(plural)), leading to the following:

Animation->アニメ->Anime
Animations->アニメ->Anime

Don't go around claiming that is Katakana, because it doesn't matter at all. It's simply the Japanese term of the genre.

Level 22
@BlackEnvyX lol I found and is watching the abridged version, It works, the story's still solid and the dialogue is funny. Thanks for sharing that.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

1. Vampire Hunter D
2. Devilman
3. Violence Jack
4. Lodoss War
5. Dragon League

This guy knows what to watch.

All he needs now is Guyver, Fist of the North Star, and Bubblegum Crisis.

Level 22
Already watched those my friend! The list only needs 5 so I put up the gory ones lol.

ATATATATATATATATA! WATA!

Status
Not open for further replies.