• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Anime] Heroes Concepts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm redoing all the spells and heroes for my map Anime Brawl.
For short, its a dota with multiple bases.

The template:

HeroName

Main Skill: This skill don't level up, its actived by the "D" hotkey and everyone starts with it.
First Skill: This skill is used with the "Q" hotkey, have 5 levels.
Second Skill: This skill is used with the "W" hotkey, have 5 levels.
Third Skill: This skill is used with the "W" hotkey, have 4 levels.
Ultimate: This skill can only be learned at level 6, 12 and 18.

- All heroes begin with 1 on each attribute, and they increase with level, but they don't affect the hero, they don't give any bonus at all, those are got with items.
- Max mana is 100, can't be increased, heroes regen mana at a fairly rate (can't be increased also).
- Ultimates normally costs high amounts of mana and lets the user invulnerable while the spell lasts.

Some examples of already done revamps:

Kuchiki Rukia

[Main Skill] Incantation: Your spells will have a 2s cast time, they become more powerful and use less mana.
[First Skill] Shakkahou: Shots a fast red missile that explodes upon impact, dealing DAMAGE + Intellect to all enemies inside the explosion (damage decreases with distance from the explosion center).
[Incantation] Shakkahou: You can still move and attack while chanting the spell, after 2s the missile will be fired at the same angle when you first used it.
[Second Skill] Soukatsui: Fires a blue energy (like breath of fire) dealing DAMAGE + 150% Intellect.
[Incantation] Soukatsui: You are free to move and attack, after 2s the spell is released with the same angle when you casted it.
[Third Skill] Rikujyou Kourou: Paralyze an enemy for X seconds.
[Incantation] Rikujyou Kourou: Paralyze an enemy for 2X seconds.
[Ultimate] Sode no Shirayuki: Freezes an area around Rukia, paralyzing all enemies caught on the ice, at level 2 she also releases a snow wave that freezes enemies from afar, at level 3 in addition to the effects, after the ult ends her next attack will freeze the target and deals bonus damage.

Uryu Ishida

[Main Skill] Ginto: Have many effects depending on the target, also its used to active sprenger traps.
[First Skill] Seele Schneider: Shots a thin sword, those caught by it have their mana burned, you get the mana burned when the missile dissapears. The mana burned stacks each time you hit someone (5, 10, 15) and is reseted if you miss or hit manaless targets. Deals DAMAGE + 50% of your Intellect + Agility.
[Second Skill] Hirenkyaku: A high speed movement technique, allows you to fast move to target location, ignoring any terrain or obstacles.
[Third Skill] Sprenger: Have a 5s cast time, after that its set 5 selee schneider in a circle formation on the floor, if you use Ginto on any of them, it will trap an enemy inside of the area and explodes, dealing high damage. (The swords are invisible for enemies)
[Ultimate] Ginrei Kojaku: Ishida fires arrows consecutively at the nearest enemy, if you right click while he is firing he will teleport to the location. Lasts X seconds.

---------------------------------------

If you red until now, thanks xD

I would be grateful for any design ideas for the following heroes:

Inuyasha
Inuyasha
Higurashi Kagome

Ragnarok
Yuufa (Priest)
Takius (Sage)

The following heroes already have a concept, but I still accept suggestions:

Inuyasha
Kikyo

Fate Stay Night
Archer
Gilgamesh

Naruto
Hatake Kakashi
Haruno Sakura

Those already have a finished concept or are already done at all.

Bleach
Ishida Uryu
Kuchiki Rukia
Inoue Orihime

Fate Stay Night
Saber

Naruto
Uzumaki Naruto

Ragnarok
Roan

Thanks in advance for any help!

Level 18
I dont know if you wanted to do him but I can't stand it, I have to create him.

/fanboy on

Kuchiki Byakuya

Main Skill: Shimpo - A blink spell

First Skill: Shire (Senbonzakura) - Damages every nearby units randomly from low to high damages, based on hero int. The more level this ability has the more high damages are done.

Second Skill: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi - When casted prevent every ranged damages. Each melee attacks has 20/40/60% chance to miss (or base this chance of miss on hero's agility...) for x seconds.

Third Skill: Destruction Art #81 (don't remember the name :x) - Casts a powerful ray of energy, dealing severe damages to every units in the row.

Ultimate: Hakuteken - Each attack deals area damages and knockback (plus stun) the target for few seconds. Gives a temporary bonus of hit points. After the spells Byakuya has decreased stats (like -x strength).

/fanboy off

Hope it is kind of useful for you ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.