• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anime Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12

Hi, I'm doing a Hero Arena map with Anime characters, well, it can not be a original idea but I want to do it right! Unlike many maps you see.

All the heroes have one default skill that they start with it and don't level up, and 3 normals skills plus a ultimate, the skills are made aiming for a synergy.

Later on I will change the map to be a battlefield, featuring different anime city where you can claim it to provides your creeps to help taking the others city, but that will probably take a long time to make.

Arena
Mystic Fountain (Basic Arena) ... Done - Saishy

Heroes
Uzumaki Naruto ... Done - Saishy
Haruno Sakura ... Done - Saishy
Hatake Kakashi ... Done - Saishy

-- Inuyasha
Inuyasha ... Done - Saishy
Kagome ... Done - Saishy
Kikyou ... Done - Saishy

-- Fate Stay/Night
Saber ... Done - Saishy
Archer ... Done - Saishy
Gilgamesh ... Done - Saishy

-- Ragnarok the animation
Roan ... Done - Saishy
Yuufa ... Done - Saishy
Takius ... Done - Saishy

-- Bleach
Kushiki Rukia ... Done - Saishy
Ishida Uryuu ... Done - Saishy
Inoue Orihime ... Done - Saishy

Items
Basic items... - Saishy

Triggers
Spells - Saishy

Others
Poof (Sound) - Saishy
Hero (Icons) - Saishy
Ability (Icons) - Saishy
Kill (Sound) - UT

//==========================================

The map right now is an Alpha version, meaning there will be lots of replacement stuffs and anything can be changed drastically.

I'm looking for people to help-me test it, I would like a full house (6x6) but I think that may be difficult. If you wanna help please let me know.

Level 1
You can upload the image on the pastebin & then use image tags. Uploading on Image shack takes longer time to load the images.

Level 15
Sounds interesting...
I'm not the best fan of Anime maps mostly because most of the ones I played before are spamming of custom models and no custom spells -_-. I do see some custom spells in this so it makes me hopeful :)
Anyway, if you need help with simple icons and more advanced spells, I could help. I do models too but I can't do anime models :(.

Also, if you want to make the pictures show as those large ones, attach them to your post and get the URL of the image (when you open the image in a new window or something, just copy the URL and paste in within Image tags).

Good luck with this project :)

Level 12
@Zack1996

Thanks, Do you have guildmates or any friends that could help? I would like to test it with full house.

@Super-Sheep

All the pictures was taken in the same spot.

@Rifle-Man

One Piece don't have good models so far, I'm still thinking about Dragon Ball Z.

Level 15
Hmm... Not really, I haven't really played with some of my friends for a while, not sure if they still play WCIII. Maybe you could start a Project Recruitment Thread and ask for testers :)

Also, are there any items? If there are its fine, if there are none don't add any XD. It makes arenas different from AoS like DotA where items can make you Godly. Items are also rather tedious to balance.

Level 12
Hmm... Not really, I haven't really played with some of my friends for a while, not sure if they still play WCIII. Maybe you could start a Project Recruitment Thread and ask for testers :)

Also, are there any items? If there are its fine, if there are none don't add any XD. It makes arenas different from AoS like DotA where items can make you Godly. Items are also rather tedious to balance.
Uhm, there are basic items so far...
But I think without items it become rather tedious :(

Status
Not open for further replies.