• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I have a custom model here of a unit that has like 6 spell animations (like the "naruto" models have) and they are tilted in the editor as: spell 1, spell 2, spell 3 etc. Ok i'm making a custom spell that involves like 3 different spell animation stances but i can't specifie what animation i want in the trigger editor. How can i make the unit do the exact animation i want with triggers? (ex: play units spell 1 animation, wait 3 seconds damage area blablabla play units spell 2 animation etc). How ca i specifie the unit to do exactly "spell 1" animation and not a random spell animation? :sad:

Level 25
Animation - Play Animation Spell 1
or whatever animation you want?

or you can change what animation it should play in the ability editor in the top of the spell ''Art - Animation Names'' Just add your Spell 1 there.

Status
Not open for further replies.