• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello, mates! I was wondering what program i need to remake (or create new) animations of models.. so, do you know? Also, could you give me some tutorials about animating (from the Hive, youtube, etc.).
Because.. sometimes i find epic models in the Hive but they have really crappy animations. So i am bored of this and i wanna learn how to animate myself. :grin:

Thanks in advance! :thumbs_up:

Here are some tutorials:

If you are in to animation transfer:

Basic Animation Transfer

Now here is for the real deal, Animation Tutorial tho it is in 3DS Max:

In-depth Anmation Tutorial

If you want more tutorial here and find one that best fits you! =) Cheers!
In-depth Animation Tutorial is only for 3ds max and I won't bet he have it now so currently that won't help.

My suggestion is to find Mdlvs, it is so far best free tool for animating wc3 models (both mdx and mdl). You can find that tool at the wc3underground. Or just browse on google, as far as I know that tool is not on hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.