• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any 3ds max animating tutorial around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Is there? I was looking whole forum and still nothing! Only sticked thread with "3ds max simple animation tutorial" but it leads to forum that does not exist (wc3c) I wanna find some info how to import existing wc3 models to 3ds max with all animations, simple hints how to edit animations, and how to export models with all those animations. Or one of these 3 things :p I would appreciate any help.
P.S. anims transfer is not what I need, I can do that but now I need to do something more

Level 8
Thanks. Thats just ur opinion. No one cares about that and u have no any arguments, u dont know me in any way. So stay calm please. I HAVE arguments why wc3c IS shitty. BTW post like that from moderator makes me rotfl... and I cant stop... I cant help it ! ;( :p:p

Last edited:
Level 8
OK, I see that forum is very friendly. Np, u can close that thread, since members try to insult me instead of saying something that can help. Im gonna find help somewhere else.
The Hive is a Warcraft III modding community. If you are totally new to the game or very skilled, you may either learn and get help or teach others: there is a place reserved here for you!
thats funny

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Closed due to off topic and flaming.

The tutorial I used to learn animation is on Wc3c, by RightField. It's back online now, look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.