• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This is a newb question but bassicaly i edited the tranquility model and changed a few skins and the model a bit but then there comes the part where i want it to move slower. How can i make the things move slower?? (Its the birth animation)

ok im not particularly sure bout tranquility but i think its a particle emitter, so go to windows>node manager, find the particle emitters and change their gravity to to a larger number ( it should be negative, 0 would make it just stand still 50 would make it fall it might be speed to try that) PM me if ya need any more help, although i dont check it all to often

Level 2
I removed thrall from his wolf, and imported the geosets of a horse. Thrall and horse attached looks very fine, but the animtations of the horse are not working. I tried to transfer animations with Animation Transferer, but nothing happens. Also i imported the head of a footman to replace Thrall's but it is also not in animation but floats at the top of Thrall. Please Help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.