• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Animation Probs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Well im using war3modeleditor and im wondering one thing.... I want to copy blademaster's attack slam animation to another unit well so i did i opened bm's model file then i clicked on windows then sequence manager and then clicked on attack slam animation then i printed screen and opened print and pasted it there then i selected another unit and made a new sequence and then i looked at the paste thing and just did as it stood and when i played that animation the unit just stood still :eekani:

So it would be nice with some help with that Thanks and BTW: i'll give +rep to the one who helps me Thanks again!

Level 11
Oh sorry im so dumb.., but when im trying to open the animetransfer it gets an error and just stands

Error: Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registed: a file is missing or invalid

Thanks for all the answears so far but how to fix this ?

Level 11
Well im glad that so many tried to help me but it doesnt work even if i dl that thing just the same error:eekani: I guess nobody can help me with this prob. But i will give +rep for all thoose who tried to help me thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.