• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Animation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I get this error when i try to open an villager model that usess a custom animation.

When i saved it using neodex in 3ds max 6 all was ok i could see Stand - 1 10-42, save successfuly, but it doesnt work.

Pls tell me whats wrong is first time i try to do this, i readed blink boys tutorial.

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 93
Level 11
1.Now is working first i set "Stand - 1" and it didnt worked i sow on BlinkBoy tutorial u must save the note track like this and i had error when trying to save the mdl file, then i put""Stand - 1"" and it worked but i had that error into the Magos model editor, then i set back to "Stand - 1" and is working.

2 When i imported the Villager model into 3ds max 6 i couldnt see any premade bones or animations or skin-texture, and now when i try to see the mdl file into Magos ME it opens with no errors but u cant see anythink , I think is becuase it has the skin not fixed good.
So tell me how do u set a skin to a model to work in warcraft 3? I have a villager skin just for test and in 3ds is good but in war3 is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.