• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animating a Dwarf Bear Rider mdl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Yeah hi, i´ve been wanting to make a bear rider :D so i did :grin: . Unfortunatly i don´t know how too animate and i couldn´t do a complete conversion like i did with my angel she just collapsed :angry:. Its for a little project oh mine and i will release the bear rider since the dwarfs don´t have any mounted riders up for dl.

So if anyone can help me animate that would be awesome, Rep and credits for the help ofcourse.
I´ll send the mdl if anyones interested.

Thx:coolgrunt:

Attachments

• Bear Rider.jpg
    Bear Rider.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 4,079
  • BearRider.JPG
    BearRider.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,413
Level 31
OK, did it. The animations are a little simplictic, and I didn't try changing anything for the bear. The dwarf dose move, and swings his club when the bear attacks. He waves it when it Attack Slams. He waves it wildly and tries to hit the bear when it sits back and makes him nearly fall off, lol.

I also fixed up the geoset animations so you don't get the floating body parts during the decay bone animations. And I added a camera.

If you upload it, just remeber to mention that I modified the dwarf animations.

(BTW: If you wanna replace the head or any other part,talk to me, I can show you a faster, cheaper, and better way.)

Attachments

• DwarfRider2.mdx
    96.5 KB · Views: 170

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Oh cool thx i didn´t test him enough to see any random party parts floating around but i did learn how yo fix that and i knew about the camera just add one in magos modeleditor, but yeah i will contact you later about the faster way and if i may ask you possible a few other questions, you did more than just add the animations and i will give credits thanks. Teh i´ll rep you again once i can give you a green one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.